Extra Story 1

"Seijurou"

"Hmmm?"

"Do you think our kids are entering their rebellion stage?"

Akashi turned to Shirayuki, who was having a deep thought, sitting on their bed. Akashi chuckled as he was unbuttoning his shirt

"What makes you think of that? And who? Sekiri and Suu? But compare to your record, the two are behaving well"

"But, since we returned from our month vacation just the two of us, both of them aren't talking to me much. As if they are hiding something!" Shirayuki worriedly explained

"Why don't you ask them?"

"I asked them during dinner a while ago, both of them just smiled and said there's nothing. But mother's instinct, they are hiding something"

Akashi chuckled then he sat down next to her and held her hand "it will be okay. Those two are our kids. If they have problem, they will overcome it. But of course, if we can see that they are in pain and they are at their limit, we need to act. I am worried though with someone else"

"Someone else?"

"Hiroto"

"What's with Hiroto? He is only 7 years old, and he is so fond of you"

"Yeah, I think he got your characteristics of being straightforward and being the wild one. Also, he is not fond of me, but towards you"

"He got your second personality though. The emperor one. Ah..." Shirayuki sighed and remembered something that pricked Seijurou's curiosity "did I mention? The other day, when we visited dad, I heard Hiroto told the new maids why aren't you moving? My orders are absolute!"

"Then I think you need to carefully look after him more, since you are his mother"

"But"

"I'll do something about those two. Hiroto needs to learn something, so he won't end up like me before, and he needs to learn more that you are his mother. Anyways, I'll take a shower now, and I want to hug you"

Shirayuki sighed and again made a deep thought.

~next day~

"Do you want me to send you two to school?" Shirayuki asked the twins and they both shook their head

"We'll be okay mom." Sekiri responded "then, we'll leave now"

Suu didn't response and just bowed down as she followed her twin brother.

"There's really something"

The two entered Rakuzan on their own decision. Sekiri also joined the basketball team, and became the vice-captain. His basketball sense is also the same as his father. But unlike his father, he is not aggressive and he is conscious of what the others are saying, since people have high expectations from him because he is the first son of Akashi Seijurou and Akashi Shirayuki, and he looks like his father except that he had his mother's eyes

Suu on the other hand joined the Music club. Same with her twin brother, she is conscious of what others are saying, and she is trying to live up the expectations of the others. She looks like Shirayuki, but she got her father's red hair and eyes, making her beauty an extraordinary one.

And for what she was worrying about, without her parents, nor even her twin brother, she is secretly going out with a 2nd year University student, who she met through her friend. She was hiding it, since she didn't want her parents to know that she is going out with someone older than her, and she was scared because of the expectations of her getting married to someone related to her family, she didn't live up with it. Only her friend, Nina, who introduced him, and her bestfriend, Hayato, knew about it.