Act 4

~(Third Person Narration)~

Akashi was still awake, and his cousin was on his room watching an anime, in which he was being too loud and annoying for Akashi. He was reading the student council reports even though his cousin was making ruckus on his room.

"Akashi?" He looked at the door as someone knocked and called him. And that voice, knew that it was Shirayuki. "Are you still awake?"

"Come in" He answered and the door opened. Shirayuki was wearing a gray sweat pants, and a white panda shirt. Her long light blonde hair was tied into a bun style

"Good thing you are still awake" She smiled and then noticed Shuichi who laughed so loud "Shuichi is also here"

"Yeah, he always watch that anime in my room" Akashi answered then looked at her "Then what's wrong?"

"About the Golden week practice, you chose mountain, right?" Akashi nodded and she continued "I'm going to look for a lodge that is located on a mountain top-"

"You don't need to. Akashi family has an inn-like-villa on top of a mountain and also there's a gym below there. There's also hot spring" Shuichi interrupted her and made a peace sign, taking a break from the anime he was watching

"Is that so?" She asked Akashi, who nodded to testify what Shuichi said "Then I'll leave the place to you. Though I need to know the geographical feautured on that area. You can leave the cooking to me. Also, there's a problem, Akashi" She sighed and seriously looked at him "There's no fifth person from the bench members who can become a regular member. Rakuzan is indeed strong, but still lacking of a member that can play with the regular members. Takahashi-senpai isn't strong enough to match up with you and the others"

"I am also thinking the same" Akashi agreed to her "The current regular is lacking a member."

"About that too..." Akashi looked at her and noticed that she was hesitating "There's one that can be, but there's a problem"

"A problem?"

"He is in different club" She answered. At that time, Akashi already knew who she was talking about

"Eh?! There's one?!" Shuichi approached them and excitedly looked at her "Who?"

Akashi and Shirayuki looked at him at the same time, and he just tilted his head, blinked his eyes fast. Shirayuki stood beside Shuichi and smiled.

"Akashi, I am talking about this person."

"Me?!" Shuichi shouted as Akashi sighed covering his ears "No, I am in track and fiel...d..." His voice faded once he noticed the face of his cousin looking at him "Seijuro! That face!"

"Shu, I told you before to join basketball..."

"I don't like! I like basketball, but I prefer watching you instead of playing with you! I don't like! Neh, Shirayuki-chan, neh?!" Shuichi whined and pleaded the two but Shirayuki was just smiling, since she also wanted him in the team

"Shuichi" Akashi's voice was so deep as he stopped him and Shuchi knew, he was in trouble "Join the basketball team" he wasn't asking, he was ordering him

Shuichi again whined and in the end he said yes. However, because Shirayuki was the one who brought up the idea, he told her to play video games with him, inside Akashi's room.

~Monday, the week of the Recital~Shirayuki's PoV

I yawned as I was walking towards our classroom. I was holding my bag over my shoulder, and my eyes were dropping down.