Act 65

~Shirayuki~

"We missed you!"

I was welcomed by my friends once they saw me in the school. We arrived Sunday here in Japan, and I immediately fall asleep once I came home. Well, Akashi's butler, and cousin were the ones who picked us up from the airport. My brother and father were both at work. I wasn't able to see both of them.

Anyways, I missed these bunches. Even though I haven't seen them only for a week.

"How was it?" Haruna asked as I sat down on my seat and they were gathering around me

"It went well. Akashi and I got the two top."

"Congratulations!" Nana and Anri told me at the same time

"That's expected, and I am expecting to hear a story of you messing up there."

"Messing up?" I curiously asked Haruna

"You did get into trouble, or like made any trouble, right?"

"Of course not!" I defended herself

"She didn't." We all turned towards the door and Akashi entered the room and smirked at me "she just didn't fight with her French roommate, but also became the center of attention for making that ruckus. Also, our flights changed because of her uncle." Akashi chuckled then turned to me "she didn't at all"

They all sighed as if they were expecting it

"What's with this ambiance that as if you are expecting it"

"Well, wherever you go, you always cause trouble so that's expected" Haruna immediately responded and everyone agreed

"Ah, it reminds me, thank you for those Valentine's gifts" I flinched from what Nana said but I tilted my head

"What are you saying?"

"Yoshiyuki was the one who told us, that it was obvious that the only people who could do such thing were you two" that brother of mine!

"Speaking of, where are Yoshiyuki and Shuichi?" they looked at me and Akashi

"Yoshi is absent today. He has work. For Shuichi..." I informed them then turned to Akashi

"He went to get something from coach" Akashi responded and with that Shuichi arrived with papers on his hand

"Shirayuki-chan! I miss you~!"

"We met yesterday" I reminded him "you are so noisy as usual"

"Yeah, by the way Sei, here's the list. Coach already went and scouted them, and 3 students already confirmed. The other 5, they still don't know. Ah, and also, coach wanted you and Shirayuki-chan to see him during lunch"

"Why?" I curiously asked

"I don't know, but coach told me to give you this as well" Shuichi also handed the same copy to me and it was list of names, with school beside each names

"Recruiting new members, huh?"

Not long after our homeroom teacher arrived and again congratulated Akashi and me for getting the top 2 ranks during the assembly, and also mentioned about what I did.

~lunch~

"For the first three weeks during new semester? You want me to work on the side?" I curiously asked

"Yes, for the first week, we would do the test for all the new students who will join our team. You would watch them on the side. You got the list right? We got 3 students already, and two of them are actually from Teiko, and the other one from Rakuzan Middle school Division. The twins actually immediately accepted our offer and said that they wanted to be here because of Akashi. I didn't tell them though about your pre-study period."