Act 44

~Present Time~

"Wow! Your mother was an attacker!" Shuichi laughed after Yahiko told them what happened in England.

"Wait a second!" Shirayuki looked at her father confusedly "I heard that you are already 40. You worked in Rakuzan for 5 years. You were 26 years old when mom was here"

"That was also one thing I was curious about. My dad is the same age as you, and mom is supposed to be two years younger than you, but that organizer in the recital said you were 26. I think there was some kind of manipulation"

"Yeah, in order for me to enter and work in Rakuzan, my parents talked to the chairman that time. But I was still 21 years old back then, so they added ages to mine. That time, there were lots of teachers who resigned. So only few teachers from Rakuzan knew my real age and the real time when I entered. The teachers who entered the school after me didn't know that at all." He explained and laughed "and actually, even until now, my age is my fake age and they knew that I worked there for five years"

"Then, how old are you when you and mom started going out?" Yoshiyuki curiously asked "my mind is not synching with your ages"

Yahiko again laugh and made a deep thought "my birthday is January 21. I was 20 when I first met her, she was 14. When I left England I was 21, and she just turned 15. And when the next spring came, I was 22 already, and I was surprised seeing her. And that same year, she was still in first year, December, we started going out. I was 22 and she was 16."

"So, the deed happened when you were 23 and mom was 17?" Yoshiyuki asked confusedly

"24, Yoshi..." Shirayuki corrected

"Ahh that... well... Yeah, I was 24, she was 17 when we didn't think of anything. We were having a fight that time, but when we reconcile that happened" he laughed "and that time, I decided to quit teaching and work in our company so I could openly go out with her and even I could marry her. But that happened with Reina. As I said, we had a fight and so I was so drunk. And I didn't know what happened. But after a month, I did that with Elaine but Reina already planned it out."

"So you talked to her, and you broke up since your parents decided to engage you with Reina-san, without knowing that Elaine-san was also pregnant" Akashi followed, and Yahiko nodded "crazy story, but then you mentioned about mom. I am curious about that"

"Ah, Elaine and Shiori first met during the Spring Recital. When they again met the following year for spring recital, Shiori saw Elaine with me. She had a good instinct, and Shiori was teasing me instead. We hid that from Masaomi, and your father was also raging in jealousy. So when he returned, he didn't held back towards his loving wife. That what also around when I did it with Elaine" Yahiko laughed loudly, but the four gaze away since Masaomi was behind him

"Why are you telling that kind of shameful story to these kids?"

"We were talking about past events. Like how you love Shiori so much."

"Stop that already. We need to talk about our international business"

"Eh?! It is my off today. Can we just do it tomorrow? I am talking with these kids"

"Leave them be. They should study with their exams." Masaomi told them "plus, we need to talk about that too"

"Ah! You are right!" Yahiko sighed as he stood up "I still have lots of stories to tell these kids."

"We have lots of time from now on." Shirayuki told him "just make sure to have some time with us, dad"

"Masaomi, can I just really stay here for now?" Yahiko sniffed, again sitting down