One moment please

This is not a chapter (sorry) it is an explanation. You don't have to read this, and I know many won't, but just know that it's going to be awhile before I'm able to put out another chapter, but it is coming.

For the maybe two people who are still here, hai!

I realize I said that I would post right after the summer break,,, but obviously that has not happened.
Now, there are a lot of  reasons to why there is no new chapter yet.

First, is probably the most obvious, I've been busy, like, really really busy, due to school, other responsibilities, and my life getting in the way.

Second, is my motivation. I haven't been able to find any inspiration for how to write the chapter, and I'm (unfortunately) the kind of writer who needs inspiration and motivation to write, or else you aren't getting more then at most, two words an hour.

Third, is my mental health.
I admit, that my mental health isn't very good, and the stress and anxiety that comes with even thinking about having to write the next chapter, and possibly disappointing everyone is really hard to deal with, even writing this explanation is hard since I'm scared of how y'all will react to me admitting that I can't write soon. (That's actually the reason why I disappeared off of Wattpad for multiple months)

Now, I didn't write this so that you would pity me, I wrote this because I needed too. Since the last time I posted, I've realized a lot of things, one of them is that I don't need to write. Now that may sound silly, but it's true.
I also realized that taking a break is okay, no matter how long that break is. And that may sound selfish, and it sounds that may to my own ears as well, but I also know that if someone else needed a break, I would let them take it.

I've been able to write small things, but none of them to do with this fic. Maybe sometime I'll post them....

I'm sorry that this is what is happening, because I want to be able to give you a new chapter, but I just can't.
I love and appreciate everything you guys have commented on this story, and I cant thank you enough for supporting me but,,

The last thing I wanted to tell you, is that, I'm not abandoning this fic forever. I will come back too it, even if that's a long time from now.

To all those who have supported me throughout this journey, thank you, and I'm sorry.