He's insane. (Chapter 5)

"Oh hey, welcome back to the land of the living"

Error's head whipped to the side to see who had just spoken. When his eyes finally landed on the stranger, the destroyer saw a skeleton that he was sure would only be at his knee, had Error been standing.

The smaller skeleton had just into the living room from what Error presumed was the kitchen, and was now pulling up a chair next to the couch Error was on, and looked the dark colored skeleton over.

The tiny skeleton stared back at the glitch, unfazed by the calculating gaze that Error had placed upon him, as Error wanted to take in everything about the new sans. After all, he had never seen him before in any AU.

The sans wore a brown trench coat that looked as if it had been taken from someone taller then them and placed upon the small frame, as it hanged from his bones in a way that no proper fitting clothing should. As well as this, the small skeleton wore simple well fitting jeans and a pair of brown sneakers.

"Do you want to say something or are you just going to keep staring at me like that?"

Once again, the other monsters voice broke Error out of his trance. A small baritone chuckle sounded out through the living room, as the small skeleton laughed over Error jumping slightly at the sound of his voice.

It was honestly quite surprising that a skeleton of his (likely male) stature would have a voice like that, but with the glitches, Error had no room to judge.

Error glared at the small one, hoping that it would deter the other sans from laughing at him.

"Sorry for startaling you buddy, just thought that you looked like you wanted to say something,"

The small skeleton explained, a bit of a laugh like lilt still in their voice.

"W-WHy-y?"

Error asked, genuinely confused at the concept of the person so willingly letting him of all monsters into their home.

This must be a trick, Error thought, there must be something they are getting out of helping me. Why else would he do it?

Now however, it was Error's turn to laugh slightly, as the smaller skeleton jumped at the taller of the two's glitched and static filled voice. The sans however, just steeled himself and furrowed his eye brows (bone brows?).

"Ah, your going to have to be a bit more specific then that buddy, I'm not really sure what your talking about"

The brown clad skeleton replied, confusion laced in his voice. Error only sighed at this, wasn't it obvious!?!?!?

"whY-y d1d y0u h3!-p m3-3?"

Error repeated, this time hoping he was being more clear. The smaller one of the two looked up to Error in even more confusion then he had before.

"Why wouldn't I? You are clearly hurt, and I have the room. It's just the right thing to do!"

He's insane, Error at last decided. That's the only logical explanation for why he's helping me.

The glitch sighed once again. he didn't have time for monsters delusional enough that they would help a destroyer, after all inky could appear at any moment. Error couldn't stay here any longer, there was simply just to much risk involved.

With that decision in mind, and despite his mind's great protest, Error hoisted his aching bones off the couch he was sat on and proceeded to walk towards the door. The smaller skeleton physically winced from the horrible creaking and chipping noises coming from the multicolored bones rubbing together harshly.

"Wait!! Come back!! Your obviously not healed, and you had passed out last time you were out there!" The brown clad skeleton exclaimed

"Besides! There's a storm out there!!!"

Error sighed for what must be the millionth time today. Why was this skeleton so dense! Unless of course, it was all a trick... Of course!! How could Error have been so blind? He was obviously stalling for the inevitable ambush!

With that thought in mind, Error quickly opened a portal, hoping to at least be able to get out of Snowdin.

However before the glitch was able to step through his portal, Error felt a sharp pain in the back of his neck and heard the only other person in the room say something so quietly, Error had nearly missed it.

"Sorry about this"

(733 words!)

(A/n)

Well.... That was that XD. I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing anymore, and honestly I don't think that I will ever have a consistent enough schedule for me to do chapters faster...

I'm sorry XD.

Well! Either way, I hope you enjoyed this complete and utter cringe fest of the greatest degree, and hey! I got this out before spring break!!