Welcome to the new multiverse! (Chapter 3)

*with our glitchy boi*

Error woke with a start, looking around at the surroundings with confusion.

Error was sure he was in a snowdin forest area, the trees, snow, and overall Christmas-y feeling Error got from the place clued him in on that fact. However which snowdin he still wasn't sure, he could rule out the more violent aus though, due to there not being dust anywhere in sight.

The glitched skeleton took in the sent of his current position to try and figure it out a bit more. There was certainly an abundant smell of cinnamon and pine trees, as well the welcoming sent of chestnuts roasting on an open fire.

However above all, there was the sticking smell of his on blood dripping from his broken bones. Memory's of what had transpired, just earlier that day, hit the glitch like a brick wall to the face.

In an instant, Error had a horrible thought of what could happen if he stayed here to long.

'what if Inky finds me!?!? What if he comes to finish the job?!?!' His mind helpfully supplied

With that terrifying thought in mind, he opened a portal to the Anti-void, the one place the creative A-hole couldn't detect his magic..

Or at least he tried to, but unfortunately his magic simply sputtered maliciously until it eventually guttered out.

Once Error got over the initial shock of not being able to use his magic, he began to freak out completely, as he had no clue what he was going to do if (WHEN) Inky got here and finished what he had set out to do in the first place.

It had taken awhile, but at last Error made a gameplan that didn't include him being pummeled to near death again. His plan (so far) was to go find some fabric to clog his enteral bleeding so he might be harder to track then he would have been leaving a trail of blood behind him.

So at last he set out to do just that. To bad he was so far out in the forest, this may take a while.

(A/n)

At long last!!!!!! All my editing is finished and I can finally update!!! I'm hoping to put a new chapter up as soon as I'm done celebrating with my fam!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!! If you don't celebrate Christmas.... This time of year must be incredibly annoying......