Chapter 5: Race Night

Start from the beginning

Steven: But me and Connie don't know how to drive and so do you.

Y/N: You borrow Jenny's car. I will have some session with mine. She'll teach you. Greg, can you teach me how to drive?

Greg: Sure, just be careful.

Timeskip on the mountainside road.

Stevonnie's POV

We were waiting for Painite to come. It's been an hour and he's still not here.

Jenny: Hey Stevonnie.

Stevonnie: Oh, hey Jenny. Have you seen Painite? He said he's coming here.

Jenny: Oh he told me he's just buying something he'll be fine.

( Then his car then came speeding in the parking space. Yep that's him.)

Jenny: OH MY GOD THAT CAR IS SO COOL!!! Who's car is it anyway?

Stevonnie: Painite's. He won that in the raffle draw that Eelon Musk funded.

Jenny: That's so rad. But can he race it?

Stevonnie: He can learn and master things in a matter of hours. So yeah, he can't race it. He will race it.

( Then he stepped out of the car with a new look. He was wearing a dark chocolate brown leather jacket. [ sorry if you already imagined your character with a jacket.] The brand was Petrol. And he was wearing combat boots. He looked really good in them.

Your POV

It took me two hours to learn and I'm getting a hang of it already. I then decided to buy a jacket and combat boots. It fits my style too.

Stevonnie: Hey Painite, you made it!

Y/N: Of course I did you silly. (*ruffles Stevonnie's hair*) Ok, when will the race start?

( An hour later there are a lot of people in the race they saw my car and admired it. Some even took a selfie with it. It was nightime and there are others that came here with their own rides. Buck has his dad's van. Jenny had her car. And Ronaldo had a type of scooter. And then Kevin rolled in the scene.)

Kevin: I didn't think you'd actually show up Universe.

Y/N: Says the guy who came here very late. Honestly, we actually thought that you were the one who wasn't gonna show up.

Kevin: Shut it big mouth. Now, are we gonna stand here all night or are we gonna race?

Stevonnie: Let's do it.

Timeskip through Stevonnie's race.

( Wow, they really did well in their first day of driving.Well, yeah Kevin beat Stevonnie. But they really drived well tonight.)

Y/N: Stevonnie, that was awesome on your first day of driving.

Stevonnie: Thanks, but it could've been better if I won the race.

Y/N: Still, nice driving. (*ruffles Stevonnie's hair*)

Stevonnie: Can you stop that? We're almost the same height you know?

( Then Stevonnie walked up to Kevin and said that it was a nice race. And also said that he was right about the part where the view to the beach is beautiful from the mountainside road.

And then he proceeded to brag about how he's always right and started being such a douche because he won the race. Then he turned and headed towards me. God Damnit! Now what does he want?)

Kevin: What's up crazy dude?

Y/N: What do you want?

Kevin: I couldn't help but notice your ride. It looks fast, but the driver isn't that much.