Chapter 2: Earth's Beauty (Remastered)

Start from the beginning

Y/N: All of you better start talking, or you'll lose more than what you think!

Steven: W-wait! Let's just-

Y/N: Shut up, Half-Breed! Know your place!

Pearl: Steven! Let him go, you murderer!

Y/N: Oh how damn original, come back when you have other things to call me! You have 5 damn seconds to tell me what I want before I cut this Half-Breed to pieces!

Steven: No! Please, let's not-

Peridot: Wait! Don't kill him, please! I'm right here!

I then saw a small green Gem, a Peridot, a defective one, show herself, and she kneeled in front of me.

Peridot: Please, Gem Slayer! I am your target, just please don't hurt him! I-I'll come with you, just please don't hurt him!

Steven: Peridot, don't-

Y/N: At least one of you has a damned properly thinking Gem. Very well, but I still have other two targets, keep talking.

Steven: U-uh...that's the thing, we don't know where they are!

Y/N: Damn it all. *sigh* Let's start again, shall we?

I dropped to the wooden floors of...whatever the Hell this place is, and I summoned a single clone to hold this Half-Breed "Steven" in place, as I walk to one of the tables and I face all of the gem rebels in front of me.

Y/N: Tell me where you last seen them. Both of my targets, Jasper, and the Ruby Squad sent here. Now. And if you lie to me, I will come back for you, I have all the time I need in this damned, wretched and spiteful universe to come back for you...for ALL of you. Now start talking.

Timeskip

Y/N: Let me get this straight...Jasper is "Corrupted" and is now inside a bubble? (Mind): What the Hell made these Gems to go insane?

Garnet: Yes, she's currently under and she's safe, from hurting others and hurting herself.

Y/N: And what of the Rubies?

Amethyst: What about 'em?

Y/N: Their whereabouts, you overcooked foot soldier! Where are they and what happened to them?!

Steven: They're in space!

Y/N: What?

Steven: In the moon, we were...I was held hostage, and I had to open the doors and shoot them out into Space.

Y/N (Mind): That's one Hell of a power move, kid, I think I've been underestimating this little guy too much. (Normal): Great, now the chances of me are slim like a damn thin strip of mica.

Steven: Uhh...sorry?

Y/N: Now that I know what happened to the other two, I think it's safe to say that just this once, I'll let things slide. Keep the corrupted, but I'm taking the Peridot.

I said as I then proceeded to make my way towards the now shivering Peridot, then the fusion, stood in front of me, and blocked my path.

Garnet: You may have allowed us to keep Jasper in our Temple, but we're not going to give her away just like that, whether you struck a deal or not.

Y/N: I don't give a damn about what you think, I'm taking Peridot with me, and you're not going to stop me.

I said as I then summoned my gauntlets, and I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her away from me, and finally letting me pass through to finally take Peridot back with me back to Homeworld.