Chapter 1: Your Hardest Mission (Remastered)

Start from the beginning

Timeskip

The ship blasted off to space and set course to Earth. It will take about a day or two for your ship to reach Earth, until then, you looked for a way to distract yourself.

Y/N: *sigh*This will take a while. Computer, what do humans from Earth like to do to entertain themselves?

Computer: I think it is called "Music". Would you like me to play it?

Y/N: Hm...music....Alright play it.

Computer: As you wish.

Then the music named (F/S) played. The sound of the song blasted through the speakers of the ship, I closed my eyes, and enjoyed the song that was playing.
Maybe, Humans have finally learned a thing or two after we left that place.

Two Days Later

Two days have passed, and I reached the Earth's atmosphere. Looking from this view of my ship, it's beautiful. It's a shame that the Diamonds planned to overtake it and use it as a Kindergarten instead of a Garden World.

I let out a sigh, and I decided to fly the ship towards the planet. I picked up the signal to where the Detachment of Rubies were last seen before the Radio Silence. Beach City, eh?

After this mission is done...I'm done with it all...I can't take it anymore...I will take my own life. Who's gonna stop me, anyway?

Steven's POV

It was 10 in the morning when me and the gems are hanging out in the balcony. I was grilling barbecue and hotdogs while Garnet is being chill as always, Pearl helping me with the grill and Amethyst being...Amethyst.

Pearl: Amethyst, stop eating those...things! They're not even cooked yet!

Amethyst: What's your problem, Pearl? You don't even like food!

Steven: Amethyst, I still have to cook those you know? Connie's supposed to come here in an hour and you're just...eating the hotdogs.

Amethyst: Relax, Steve-man! You can always buy more!

Steven: But I don't have any money left for the weekend!

Garnet: Calm down, you two. I'll buy you some later, Steven, don't worry.

Pearl: Why do you even love these things? They're so long, slimy and disgusting! Eugh! So uncivilized!

Steven: Hey! Hotdogs are the best!

Amethyst: Hey uh...guys? Is it me or is a meteor heading for the beach?

We all turned our heads to see a meteor falling in front of the beach. But closer look, it's not a meteor, it's a ship.

Steven: Guys! Homeworld sent another guy!

Pearl: Again?! This is the third time this month!

The ship in contact with the sand the ship then exploded into pieces.

Amethyst: Holy crap!

Pearl: Language!

Amethyst: Hey! At least it wasn't the S-Word!

???: Gem Rebels? Remnants of them.

We looked up to see where the voice was coming from. We saw a silhouette of a Gem with wings flying right above us, as if they were an Angel descending from Heaven. He landed a few feet in front of us, and for some reason, The Gems seem to know who...He? A Gem that's a guy? Whoa!

Steven: Hi! Are you-

Garnet: Steven, stay behind us, NOW!

A few seconds later the gem advanced a bit. Closer to us but still had distance. I saw his gem placement, it's on his chest. It's shape is G/S (gem shape) Then his wings retracted to his back until it is seen no more. Then he spoke in a calm yet threatening voice.