Chapter 1: Your Hardest Mission (Remastered)

Start from the beginning

Yellow Diamond: Speak, Painite. I don't have all day.

Y/N: Well, it's something about my missions.

Yellow Diamond: Oh? You've grown weaker, have you?

Y/N: *chuckles* Quite the opposite, in fact. I...grow stronger every day. And...I just feel like I...need to prove to you that...I can be stronger. So, if I may,  I request you to give me the hardest task you have.

Yellow Diamond: And what is your excuse so I can fulfill your request?

Y/N: Well...I am getting frustrated of these "expeditions" you are giving me. Don't get me wrong, I love the expeditions but...I need a really fight. Perhaps, to prove my worth to you, my Beautiful, Elegant Diamond. 

Yellow Diamond: If you insist. I am sending you to Earth.

Y/N: Earth,you say?

Yellow Diamond: Is there a problem?

Y/N: No, not at all. It's just been too long since I've set foot on that rock. I know that I didn't take part in the Gem War but...it still...*sigh* nevermind. I lost my train of thought. What am I supposed to do, exactly?

Yellow Diamond: You are to be sent here to hunt down Jasper, and the Peridot that I sent. And the detachment of Rubies as well.

Y/N: Jasper, eh? It's...been a while, since I've seen her. Well, if it doesn't shatter me, I'll do it.

Yellow Diamond: Oh it will.

Y/N: I beg your pardon, My Diamond?

Yellow Diamond: Forget what I said. I am going to ask you again. Did I make myself clear?

Y/N: Crystal clear My Diamond. Crystal clear.

Yellow Diamond: Good, now set your ship's course to Earth.

Y/N: Thank you My Diamond, I will not fail you.

Yellow Diamond: I know you won't

I marched out of the chamber leaving Yellow Diamond by herself. I head for the docking bay and took one of the ships and set the course to Earth. This may be a two day trip so might as well get accustomed with The Old Rock's customs while I'm at it.

Yellow Diamond: *blushes deeply and sighs* Damn you, Painite. Always with your compliments.

She recomposed herself and she grabbed the Diamond line and contacted Blue Diamond, the line rang for a few second, then Blue picked up.

Blue Diamond: Yellow? Are you in need of any assistance with something?

Yellow Diamond: Your pet is at it again, always with his Damned Compliment.

Blue Diamond:*giggles* What did he say to you?

Yellow Diamond: What else would he say?! He called me beautiful, damnit!