001

Baekhyun stared at his reflection in the water as he listened to the howls. He had been running for almost an hour and thankfully made it quite far ahead. He just needed somewhere safe to go.

"Are you alright?" A tiny fairy asked as she flew over to him

"I-I'm alright just a little tired, where is the closest village?" Baekhyun asked standing up

"Just head straight that way, you'll come up on the castle but the village is at the bottom of the hill." She smiled

Baekhyun heard multiple heartbeats nearing and started to run. He let out a shout saying a short thanks as he sped off.

"Just stop!"

Baekhyun didn't answer as the wolf got closer. The White wolf got ahold of Baekhyun's tail, and Baekhyun hit the ground quickly trying to get free.

"What are we gonna do with him?" A female wolf asked running up

Baekhyun struggles to get free of the wolf now on top of him. He yelped loudly as the wolf bit into his neck. The other bit his leg trying to bite a chunk out of it.

"Let him go" A deep voice spoke up

The two looked up, ignoring the tall male who stood there. Baekhyun looked at the male his vision blurry from tears as the wolves continued to bite him. The female hit the ground with an arrow between her eyes.

"I told you to let him go"

~~~~

Chanyeol led his horse to the stables his hand running through the white stallion's mane.

"We'll go for another ride tomorrow Spirit"

Chanyeol's thoughts were cut short when he heard loud yelping. He quickly jumped on Spirit's back pulling an arrow out. Spirit came to a stop and Chanyeol felt anger filling him. He pointed his bow at the large white wolf as he spoke.

"Let him go!" Chanyeol shouted

The two ignored him, Chanyeol seeing the pained eyes of the wolf being attacked. He fired an arrow at the smaller wolf the large wolf stared in horror as he spoke again.

"I told you to let him go"

The wolf looked at Chanyeol before running off. The black wolf on the ground tried to stand letting out a loud cry. Chanyeol quickly ran over picking him up.

"It's alright, don't push yourself my mom will help you," Chanyeol spoke picking him up

The wolf whimpered loudly as Chanyeol carried him towards a horse. His breathing was slow and it was scaring him.

Hi! You guys won't see this for a bit but I'm writing this on Christmas Day! I hope you all had a great Christmas!!!!! I got a record player and I'm so happy😭 Anyway I hope you like the new version of this book.