chapter 13

Yoongi🐱
Jimin-ah, Mr.Jeon told us to create a new design that expensive looking. I told you bcs I don't want you getting scolded again.
Read 8:53 pm

"Jimin-ah"

"What"

"Whyyyyyy are you so upset?"

Tae pouted. Jimin watched tv blankly. Tae hugged Jimin's shoulders.

"Tell meh"

"Nothing interesting"

"Is it Jungkook?"

"No"

Jimin decided to not tell Tae about it or Tae will overthink and worried about him.

"Then?"

"Can you help me once?"

"I can help you everytime and everywhere, Jiminie"

"According to me, your outfit is nice and very expensive looking even though you just bought it at bundle store"

Tae smacked Jimin's head, playfully.

"Yah! I bought it at branded store you know? "

"Yeah whatever"

"Then? What's wrong if my outfit is nice?"

"I want you to help me with creating a nice design and outfit that expensive looking.."

"Oh, thats great!"

"You will help me?"

"Of course, Jimin. Anything for you."

Tae smiled and ruffled Jimin's blonde hair.

"Thank you, Tae! I don't know how to payback your kindness"

"As long as we're best friends, that's enough to me"

"You're so dramatic"

"Why not?"

"About the new design, we will start tomorrow morning since you and me have a day off, shall we?"

"Even you said you want to do it right now, I will do it"

"I'm tired"

"Its getting late anyways. Go to sleep."

"What about you?"

"I'm not sleepy yet"

"You sure?"

"Very sure"

"Okay then. Don't stay up too late"

"Okay. Bye, Jiminie. Good night"

"Night night Tae"

Jimin yawned and got up from couch. He went upstairs lazily. Tae smiled sadly looking at his friend. He must going through with Jungkook everyday and his job is quite hard. Tae felt bad to Jimin but he tried his best to make him happy as always.

"Let's get it"

Tae got up and went to his bedroom. He went to his desk and turned on his Macbook. He took out a notebook and a pencil. He started to draw a said new design.

"Expensive looking huh?"

He puts his pencil between his upper lip and nose and pouting and thinking.

"Ha!"

He drew almost ten designs. Mostly it came from Tae's mind and others he searched it in internet.