chapter 12

Jimin's eyes shot opened. He immediately get up and blinked his eyes. He looked around his room.

"What kind of dream is that.."

He sighed and went to bathroom.

"we goin from Mexico city, London to Paris, lalalalalala.."

Tae cooked breakfast while dancing like a dork he is.

"Is he awake yet?"

He turned the stove off once he done and went to Jimin's bedroom.

"Yah, Jimin! Have you woken up?"

He slowly opened the door and saw Jimin on his desk, put something in envelope and fold it neatly.

"Yah, Jimin what are-"

Letter of Resignation

Tae's eyes widened once he read the words that written on the envelope.

"This ass. Have you lost your mind?"

Tae snatched the envelope from Jimin and hid it behind him.

"Give it to me"

Jimin's face was no impression. A stern pale face. What's wrong with him?

"Hey you idiot, this is the job that you've always wanted, and to get this job is not easy! You're lucky ass that accepted by them! How come you did this stupid decision without thinking twice? What's the matter with him that you really wrote a resignation letter?"

Tae was really mad. He can't believe his best friend really did this. Jimin sighed and looked away.

"It's not all about Jungkook.."

"Then?"

Jimin bites is lips.

"I-I"

"Jimin, you're bad in lying"

Jimin sighed and looked at Tae's eyes.

"Tae, I think I really can't face him. He's not like the innocent and kind Jungkook before. He's cold and so cruel. He scolded me in front of everyone! I don't know where to put my face..."

"You forgot about the elevator?"

Jimin stopped biting his lip.

"He's fucking hugged you..he cared about you. He's mad at you because you make a mistake. But you didn't mean to do it right? He scolded you in front of everyone because maybe he can't hold his anger? I know how CEO can be. I think he's just stressed out with works. Just think in positive way, okay? You said your dream is to be an office employee just like in movies. You're practicing really hard to get interviewed. I can see your happiest smile that night. Don't let your dream go away like that easily just because a little problem. Maybe to you it's a big problem but trust me, nothing bad won't happened"

Tae finished his long ass speech with a sweet smile. Jimin was in tears, Tae's words are just too precious and beautiful. Without hesitation, he hugged Tae tightly.

"T-thankyou, Tae. I'm stupid. I'm stupid that I'm afraid of the love of my life.."

Tae rubbed his back soothingly and kissed his head.