chapter 7

AUTHOR'S POV (im not good at someone's pov idk why, sorry)

2:45 am

Sniff..sniff

That was the sound that came out from Jimin's room.

TAE💜

Jimin-ah, I'm in my room right now, I don't want to disturb you because I know that you feel down right now. I feel really guilt but I did it for your sake.
1:30 am

I recorded something that Jungkook said.
1:30 am

(voice message)
1:31 am

Lastly...I'm sorry..
1:31 am
Read

Jimin listened to the voice message. He's smiling while sobbing.

"As I thought...hiding was the best choice.."

[TIME SKIP: next morning]

Tae woke up. He took a day-off for today. He wants to accompany his bestfriend at home. He got up from bed and did the morning routine.

He peeked at Jimin's room. He was sleeping peacefully. His eyes were puffy and his nose was red. Tae smiled sadly and closed the door. He went downstairs to make a breakfast for them.

Jimin woke up. He rubbed his eyes and got up grabbed his towel.

As he done, he went downstairs.

"Oh, Jimin! Take your breakfast, let's eat while watching movies."

Jimin nodded and took his sandwiches. They sat on the couch next to each other.

"Hmm what movie should we watch...HA! Let's watch Run BTS!"

Even though Tae doesn't like BTS, he put on Run BTS to cheer Jimin up.

"When will you go to work?"
Jimin asked while took a bite of his sandwich.

"I took a day-off, I'm tired.."

Jimin nodded.

"You don't need to apologize.."
Jimin broke the silence.

"Huh?"

"You did the best for me...
thankyou"

"Oh, no problem, I'm your bestfriend though! Or, brothers!"

Tae hugged Jimin's shoulder. Jimin felt he's lucky to have Tae in his life.

"Anyways, how can someone change that much? It's the next most amazing transformation after Transformers."

Jimin just chuckled.

"Oh and he got you a present, wait a minute." He ran upstairs and back to downstairs.

"Here"

Jimin took a small white box from Tae's hand. He didn't want to open it yet. He put the box beside him and continue eating. He watched Run BTS while laughing. Suddenly he felt lonely. He looked at Tae. Tae was sleeping while his hands were dirty from the sandwich. Jimin chuckled and poked Tae's cheek.

"Yah pabo, wash your hands first."

No response.

"Aish this kid"

He got up and wash his hands and others. He grabbed some wet tissues and went to Tae. He wiped his hands cleaned.

"You must be tired from firing up your acting chops last night."