chapter 3

JIMIN POV

My heart stopped. The last option makes my knee weak. What's wrong with him actually? I've been working here for about 3 years. No, if i lost this job, i have no money to live! Boss obviously didn't pick the first option, 2,000,000 won is too much bro. And the second option? This is boss's grandma's restaurant. I don't think he will sell this memorable restaurant. And the last option.....

AUTHOR POV

"So?" Kai was tapping his shoes repeatedly.

Sehun very lost of words. He's so dead. He loves Jiminie. Jimin always made him laughed and smiled. He won't fired Jimin. Never. He looked at Jimin with a tired look. Surprisingly, Jimin smiled and take off his apron.

"Here, i'll go" Jimin smiled sadly.
"HELL NO! you stay here! we will work harder to get 2,000,000 won. Just please don't leave.." Sehun begged. "Sehunnie, i-" Jimin looked around the restaurant, every eyes were on them, he feels uncomfortable.

"Give me a privacy please" Jimin said to Kai with a slow voice.

"Don't go for too long, i have no time for this shitty things"

Jimin nodded and dragged Sehun to the kitchen.

"Sehunnie.."

"Don't go, Jiminie, please.."

"But.."

"I will do anything to get those fucking 2,000,000 won but please don't leave.."

"Sehunnie, 2,000,000 won are too much, i don't think it's the best way"

"Then what should i do? Sell this restaurant?"

"...fired me, Sehun, just, fired me, i'm so clumsy sometimes, this is the third time i made customers angry"

"I won't.."

"Please, Sehunnie, anyway, i want to try another jobs! I want to explore this world to find a job!" Jimin said with a fake cheerful voice and also face. Sehun silent for a while and smile weakly.

"Okay if you say so, you've been trapped in here for 3 years, ok i will let you leave but! Don't forget to visit here sometimes. We will miss you..." Sehun said forcefully. He didn't want Jimin leave but he has no choice.

"I will boss!" Sehun smiled. Jimin collect his things, put them in his backpack. "bye boss, bye everyone" Jimin said to all chefs and his friends. He hugged all of the workers and lastly his boss.

"Stay safe Jiminie"
"Don't forget to visit"
"We love you"

Jimin wants to cry really bad but he can hold it the tears up. He get out from the kitchen and walking through the tables. He went to Kai, whose sitting on his chair.

"You happy now? Just a dirty suit, not a ripped suit! Are your maids didn't know how to wash it? Such a poor man. I hope your company destroyed, bye~" Jimin feels satisfied. Kai gritted his teeth and his hand becomes a fist. A very tight one.

Jimin leaves the restaurant. He glances the restaurant for the last time. He smiled. This restaurant is very memorable. Sweet, bitter, sour memories. He sighs and leaves. He wants to rest for a little bit.

[TIME SKIP: his home]

He arrived at his little home.