chapter 11

Jimin sighed as his butt touched the bench outside the building. His face frowned and pouts lightly. He watched as the cars went here and there. He looked at the big banner was hanging besides the entrance.

 He looked at the big banner was hanging besides the entrance

"It's impossible to be beautiful like that....

...especially me"

"Jimin-ahh!"

Jimin back from his deep thought and saw Tae ran to him.

"Am I late? Sorry! The traffic-"

"No you're not, Tae" he smiled weakly.

"What's wrong? Nothing unexpected happened right?"

Jimin just looked at him with a sad smile.

"Wait... There was a big deal? Why do you look so devastated?"

Tae cupped his face and pouted. Jimin finally smile widely, showing his teeth, because of his bestfriend.

"Nah it's nothing happened. Let's go!" Jimin forced his cheer voice and hugged Tae's shoulders, dragged him to his car.

"I still can't believe that. How could you two meet at the same company?" Tae suddenly speak through the ride.

"Tae, bury me under fair ground with sunny place" Jimin said without any impression.

"Bury what?! What are you saying? I told you he doesn't know anything so you don't have to worry about it"

Jimin sighed and looked out through the window.

"When I'm with him, I can't even breathe properly"

He's breathing heavily.

"Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm out of breath again. Roll down the window please.."

Without a question, he rolled the window down. Jimin let his head out from the window a little bit and took a deep fresh oxygen. They stopped at red light.

Meanwhile..

"Is he crazy? What if his head hit by someone's side mirror?"

Jungkook shook his head as he saw a head popped out from the car in front of him.

Now, he's in front of his apartment building. Well, luxury apartment, expensive one.