"It's fucking September in New York but it's hot, bitch!" Ella exclaimed as she fanned herself in an attempt to cool down. Sage chuckled in response, "Bitch, I'm pretty sure we're getting drunker."

     Their car ride to the hot club named Diversion consisted of downing $7,000 Japanese whiskey named the Yamazaki Mizunara, courtesy of Sage's father as he has a lot where that came from. Ella chipped in to when she provided both of them the most realistic fake I.D. since they were both underage, and then expensive clutches from Chanel.

     Once they reached the security, the man's beefy hand grabbed their I.D., glanced at them and let the pair through into the crowded and dark building. Sage felt her body ease as she slinked through the crowd, Ella trailing closely behind her. She felt the hum of the beat from a Nicki Minaj song the DJ was blasting and instantly rapped along with the rest of the crowd she was standing in. "We did it," her best friend mouthed as she took a look at her, Sage nodded and giggled in response letting the whiskey continue to pulse through her veins.

     It wasn't long before her social butterfly of a best friend was chatting it up with other drunk girls on the dance floor. Sage knew this was going to happen but all she could do was laugh at how silly the group was being.

     "You girls do not look that young! So fucking hot," one girl slurred as she threw an arm around Ella's neck. Ella just laughed and took another shot that was offered to her earlier when they first met the duo.

     Sage giggled as she excused herself to the restroom, she felt her vision spinning a little but she couldn't help feeling like eyes were burning into her from the V.I.P. section. In her intoxicated state she fully turned to see if her suspicions were true, any other time she would be sly with it but liquor made her bold.

     She was right when she caught dark brown eyes peeking through under long lashes. They were from a seemingly tall man in the large division that was clearly V.I.P. Sage couldn't exactly confirm if he was tall yet. He was sitting but she he was definitely muscular, it was obvious when she peeped his cinnamon toned and tattooed plastered arms peeking through his shirt. The people surrounding him were all drinking or not so slyly snorting coke on the table in the center of them except for him. He was sipping but his focus seemed to be on Sage as he swiped at his bottom lip with his tongue. She knew she ended up staring too long and went with her original plan to the bathroom.

     Once she reached the bathroom she felt the familiar buzz of her iPhone: "u goodf?//" from Ella. She must be sloshed Sage thought as she sent her a quick text assuring her she just needed the restroom. After Sage washed her hands and stepped over puke from one of the girls in the bathroom with her Louboutins, she stumbled her way to a wall and leaned against it this time as the beat to No Flocking by Kodak Black started.

     Sage closed her eyes and exhaled a deep breath she didn't even know she was holding, when she felt a presence standing directly in front of her. When she opened her eyes slowly, she was met with the guy from the V.I.P. section. He was standing clearly over six feet, towering over Sage's much smaller frame. His eyes were low and dark and taking in her whole body which kind of made Sage giggle out loud because everything was funny to her right now.

     "What's yo name shordy?" He asked her in deep voice. He reached over and trailed his fingers across her cupids bow. Before she could even reply he shot her with another question, "You crossed?"

     Sage didn't even know what cross really meant but she assumed in the context of her situation it was drunk or lit. "I'm Sage and I'm really really thirsty."

     "I'm East and I can get you some water, mamas." He grinned. East stepped closer and snaked his inked covered arms around her waist. Sage complied with his touch and slowly laid her head on this strange man's shoulder. She felt comfortable that way as he slowly hummed to the beat, rubbing the small of her back. "I need your number in my phone before you do that, I haven't seen you in this club before and I wanna see you here more. With me." Sage blushed in response as what he was telling her started to register.

     She didn't mind but the guy who was asking her looked a lot older than her and she didn't know how she felt about giving out her number to a man she just met. She honestly only spoke to guys her age and only ever had her fair share of secret boyfriends from her high school, no one like this. Sage peeked up at him through her lashes and hooded eyes and nodded her head, "Okay, Eazyy?"

     East chuckled and pulled her closer, "It's East, baby, East," he whispered into her hair.

     End note: Hi! I hope everyone enjoyed the first part of our journey. Show me some love, give me feedback, add me to your library, I don't care just show me you're reading somehow to let me know I should continue. Thank you so much and I love y'all.