I'll be by your side [Kageyama Tobio X reader]

Kageyama's POV

"King of the Court", huh. I have been thinking about that.... I hate that name. It's weird. Everyone have their own ways of playing.... And this is my way. But, why no one spike my tosses.....?

And then everything has changed when I came in Karasuno...

"...bio"

"Tobio..."

"Oi! Tobio!" Her voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"What? (Y/N)?"

(Y/N) is my childhood friend. She was my friend since we were little. She's the one who introduce me to volleyball and play with me.

"Ne, Tobio. Can you take me to the volleyball club? I wanna join there." She smiled.

"Yes, but why? It's a male team. You can join the female team." I answered.

"Who cares. Just take me there after school ok?"

"Hmm~ ok."

*Time skip~ After school*

"Tobio! Quick!" She waited for me in front of my classroom and waved to me.

"Let's go." I looked at her.

"Ok~" She replied briefly and skipped to the gym while I was walking behind her.

*At the gym*

"Hmm~ Tobio. Let's play! I think we arrived here early." She ran and threw the ball to me as I caught it.

"What's this for?" I asked her.

"Toss to me, Tobio. I'll spike it!" She stretched her legs and jumped for warming up.

"You can spike? I think you're not that tall." I replied jokingly.

"Let's see it." She smirked.

I threw the ball up in the air and tossed it to her. She jumped and spiked the ball perfectly. But when she reached the ground, what's with that look? She hurts her ankle. I can see that.

"Hey, (Y/N)! You hurt your ankle, aren't you?" I walked to her.

"Ah.... yeah.... a little bit..." She tried to hide her ankle from me.

"Let me see it." I grabbed her ankle and look at it.

"Tobio! It hurts! Grab it softer please!" She scolded me. Etto.... it seems that she's pretty hurt.

"(Y/N). Stand up and try to walk." I commanded her.

She tried to stand but.... I can see that she can't stand. I sigh as I bent down on my knees and helped her stand up.

"It's fine, (Y/N), I'll be by your side." I said and she giggled.

"What's wrong with that?" I asked.

"Nothing. But you're just...... so cute." She smiled.

The last thing I noticed is that I'm blushing while carrying her to the nurse clinic.

(Y/N) I'll always be by your side. I didn't like you or anything. But, I think I'm in love with you.

A/N: Sorry for the OOC ><