Chapter 28: Our first Christmas.

Fast forward to Christmas eve. A month later.

The house is buzzing with excitement.
Everyone is moving around doing their own thing or finishing some sort of task. Stopping what im doing I take a moment to take everything in.
The house looks so festive the kids are playing and running around. Christmas music is playing and you can faintly hear Kookie and Jimin singing along to the christmas songs. And the house smells amazing Jin has been preparing the menu for days.
You can feel their excitement. It will be the first Christmas they get to celebrate properly.
I look around and smile thinking about when I pilled out the christmas decoration bin and told them about our plans for Christmas shopping.

Flashback.
Making my way to the guys I struggle to move the big heave plastic bin. They hear my struggle and Kookie and Tae come to help me giving me weird looks while the kids look curious.
Soo-ah opened the bin and shrieks. She starts bouncing around while singing 'Tis the season to be jolly fa-la-la-la-la La-la-la-la'
At that Do-Wonie joins her and starts to make noises and claps his hands.
The guys still look confused. So I begin to tell then my plan.
"Well it's the end of November which means... It will be December tomorrow." I say In excitement.
They all still look confused.
"Guys we have to get ready for christmas!!" I tell them.
Soo-Ah joins me and yells "CHRISTMAS!"
While Do-wonie yell a high pitch "Ahhh!"
I look at the guys to see their reactions but Its hard to tell what they are felling or even thinking.
Seeing the lack of reaction I begin to worry.
"Guys what's wrong? Do you guys not like Christmas?" I say.
"We've never really celebrated Christmas" Hobi says ,sadness evident in his tone.
"Like never?" I ask a bit shocked by this revelation.
They all shake their heads.
I look at Soo-ah who is next to me and we both look at each other shocked and sad.
Soo-ah leaves my side and hugs them.
I smile at my little Angle.
"Well it's okay if you guys have never has a Christmas before. From now on we can Celebrate many many Holidays together,as a family" I say.
At that the guys Cheer up.
"We will teach you our family Christmas traditions too, it's going to be so much fun" Soo-ah gushes.
"So since we establish that we should get dressed and go buy a Christmas tree" I say.
"We need lots and lots of ornaments and lots of ginger bread houses for our ginger bread ninjas!" Soo-ah says.
"Sure thing love, now lets get moving there lots to do" I say and they all happily make their way and begin to get ready.

After hours and hours of shopping we make our way home with a tree and many light and cute things to put around the house.
The rest of the day we spent it decorating the entire house. The guys were excited about the upcoming holiday making lots of plans and starting their Christmas shopping lists.

End of flashback.

I just stand there with a huge smile on my face

I just stand there with a huge smile on my face. Happy that for the past month we have made so many memories.
Im looking at our Christmas tree when I feel a pair of arms wrap around me and a chin rest on my shoulder.
"What's on your mind love" I hear Yoongi's deep voice.
Leaning my head on his I smile "Just thinking about this past month and how awesome it has been" I simply say.
He hums in agreement. " I feel like every day since we came here it has been better that the day before. We all get to do and experience many things. All thanks to you my love" he says.
And my hear soars at his sweet words.
Turning to face him I gently curess his cheek.
How did i get so lucky to have met such wonderful man.
He chuckles "We are the lucky one's" he says.
"Did I say that out loud?" I say shocked.
He laughs at me and nods.
Hugging me tightly he leans in and kisses me.
"Yahhhh!" I hear Jin yell.
We both quickly pull apart.
"Yaaah it's no time for kissing, we have guests arriving soon and there are still things that need to be done. Dont make me spank you Y/n-ah" He says with a wink and walks off.
I quickly peck Yoongi on the lips and follow Jin to see what I can help with.