Chapter 16: Storm day 1 part 2

After the incident Tae, Jimin and Kookie went on overprotective mode. It was cute to watch. Also, they would follow me everywhere!
And I mean everywhere. I kind of had to put a stop to it when they decided to follow me to the bathroom. That was a bit much for me.
But for the rest of the day things where good. Jin made Lunch and it was delicious. Yoongi and Hoseok were in charge of doing dishes. I put Soo-ah and Do-Won to bed. Nap time is one of my favorite times. Jimin, kookie and Tae also decided to take a nap. Playing with kids wears you out. Joonie and Jin had disappeared to the library. So I took the opportunity to get some writing done.
I was so into my writing that I didn't notice the tiger hybrid sit on the couch.
"What are you doing?" His deep voice startles me.
"Oh, hey didn't even hear you come. Umm..im writing a book" I say. He just nods and closes his eyes. Wondering where Hobi was "Where is Hobi?" I ask. Without even opening his eyes he says. "Went to look for Joon" I just nod. I keep my eyes on him wonder what he likes to do other than eat and sleep. "Take a picture it will last longer, you creep," he says still eyes closed.
Looking down at my laptop I feel my cheeks warm up.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude" I mumbled.
Great not only does he not like me but now he thinks I'm a creep.
I want to go back to writing but at the same time, I want to talk to him. I have gotten to know the guys a but all but him.
Clearing my throat I look at him. Still with his eyes closed.
"If you want to say something, say it already!" He says. Annoyance thick in his voice.
Nervously I just go for it and ask. "Well...umm... I have gotten to know the rest of guys but not you and well, I was wondering if there was anything else that you liked to do besides sleeping?"
A minute goes by when he finally answers. "No" he says.
"How about cooking?" I say.
Curtly I get  "No, I like eating more"
"How about reading? There is a little library in the House " I say hopeful.
"Maybe later," he says clearly wanting this conversation to end. But I want to get to know him so I won't give up.
"Hmmm....do you play any instruments?" I ask.
"Hyung used to play the piano, but not anymore" I hear some say behind me only so see Hobi get comfortable in the couch with a few manga books.
The piano...
Putting my laptop aside I get up and stand in front of Yoongi.
"Yoongi-ah, Yoongs ~," I say cutely.
Seeing the man in question blush I decided to poke him.
Poking his arm i try again. "Yoongi -ah I know that you are awake please come with me~ I want to show you something" I look at Hobi who is watching amusement written all over his face.
"Yoongi-ah if you don't come with me then I'll kiss you," I say.
It takes me a minute to register what I said. Holy cow! Why would I say that!
I going crazy. Yup. Now he's going to think I'm a super creep. Gah! Kill me now!
But is too late now. I lean close to him when suddenly he opens his eyes. "What are you waiting for," He says.
I move back face heating up. Looking away I just mumble. "Can you just follow me." Sighing he gets up and extends his had. I take it and lead the way. Dragging him along.
Reaching the back of the house I open a door and let him in first.
In the small room, there is a yellow piano and a black leather couch. And a few music books and music sheets. "Everything here belonged to Soo-ah's and Do-won's mom. She was a music teacher. Soo-ah's loved playing the piano but when her parents passed away she just stopped. She won't even look at the piano. That's why I put it here and it's been collecting dust ever since" I say. Walking to the piano.
"Yellow was her favorite color. Since Hobi said you liked playing I figured maybe you could put the piano and this room to good use."
He walks to the piano and sits on the bench running his fingers gently over the keys. "Thank you," he says almost a whisper.
"You are very welcome Yoongi-ah. I'll leave you to it then." Walking to the door.
"Y/n-ah?" He say.
Giving him a questioning look.
"What about my kiss?" A smirk forming.
Causing me to blush.
"Naughty kitty," I say.
To which he laughs.
I walk to the living room and write until the kids wake up.
I play with them for a bit. The three young hybrids wake from there nap and again they Follow me around. I really need to find something to keep them busy.
The rest of the day goes great.
Dinner rolls around and Jin and I make Dinner for everyone. Only that this time instead of Soo-ah and I singing Jin joined us too. Looking around I can't help but feel happy to have such a lively house while the rest of the guys and Do-won laugh at us and clap whenever the song ends.
Looking around I can't help but smile.
Having the house so life is wonderful. Everyone is talking and laughing working together to set the table.
"What's with the smile," Yoongi asks.
Shaking my head "It's just so nice seeing this house filled with happiness, so lively. It's a nice feeling. I'm happy" I say honestly.
"We are happy too Noona" Kookie and Jimin say at the same time. As they run to me and hug me. "Hyung why do you always have to copy me?!" Kookie whines. "Yah! I was born first if there is anyone who is coping me is you! Respect your hyung you brat" Jiminie shoots back. I just laugh at them and kiss their cheeks. "Come on, no more fighting. The food will get cold." With that, we all sit and chat as we enjoy our food.
Looking at them I can't help but wish that this moment would never end.
Also, it makes me miss my parents, brother, and sister.

Awww! Y/n is getting attached.
And what did you all think of the little Yoongi interaction<3
Ma baby Yoongsssss💜💜💜💜

And what did you all think of the little Yoongi interaction<3Ma baby Yoongsssss💜💜💜💜