Chapter 11: guest or no guests, that is the Question.

So sorry I've been slacking. I'll try to write more and post more chapter.

The rest of the day I spend it playing with Soo-ah and Do-Won.

It's almost 6 and I decide its time to cook or at least prep.
Taking Do-won from his playpen. "Sweetie, wanna help me with dinner?" I ask Soo-ah knowing well that she will say yes. She loves cooking and helping in the kitchen.
"Yeessssssss!" She screams fist in the air.
I just chuckle at her.
Forty minutes later and we have a mountain of breaded chicken breast.
"Auntie, this is a lot of chicken. We won't ever finish this!" She says looking at the amount of food we just made.
I know that I might be getting ahead if myself. They didn't say they would come, But I can't help but hope.
I don't say anything to Soo-ah because if they really don't come she would be crushed. It's best that she doesn't know.
"I know we won't be able to eat all this but the ones that we don't eat can be put in the freezer for another time." She just nods.
We continue to clean up the kitchen and get the rest of the ingredients, pots and everything else we will need.
"Auntie, can I go get scrounge to tie my hair?" Seeing as her hair keeps getting in her face. I just tell her to go get one before we continue to cook.
I am filling the pot with water when I hear a knock on the back door. I stop what I am doing completely shocked. Is it them? Did the really?
Now I'm getting excited. They accepted?!
Walking to the door I open it and there they are all 7 of them.
"You guys came!" I say in disbelief.
"You thought we wouldn't come?" Asked Taehyung. Noticing that they were shivering, I mentally smack myself. Wow, great host. Good job. Moving out of the way. "Please come in! It's really cold out" they all come in and take off their shoes. And we all just stand there awkwardly when Soo-ah walks in.
"Auntie, can you...." She trails off as she sees out new guests.
"You guys are here?! Are you staying?!" She runs to hug each and every one of them.
The panda hybrid answers her "Yeah, we will be staying here during the storm. Your aunt invited us"
Soo-ah turns to me and smile. "Thank you, auntie"
I shake my head. "It was nothing love, just helping out a friend"
Looking back at the hybrids they are still shivering. Even if the house is warm they must be really cold.
"Would you guys like me to show you to your rooms? I don't know if you guys might want to take a shower to warm up. "
Jin gives me a warm smile. "That would be great y/n, thank you"
"Soo-ah wait for me in the living room, I will show them their room and then we can continue cooking" I say.
Soo-ah runs to the couch and puts on some cartoons.
I take Do-won from his high chair. And the moment he sees the hybrids he starts squealing. Taehyung and the bunny shyly walk to me and hold Do-wons hand. Loving the attention from them he starts to laugh.
"Come on guys. I'll show you to your room" I say and start walking up the stairs.
Once we reach their side of the house I open 4 bedroom doors.
But end up walking into one of the bedrooms where all the clothes that I bought and washed are.
Turning to them I begin to show them around.
"This is one of the bedrooms. I only have 4 bedrooms furnished, some of you might have to share a bed. This room and the one across from this one both have King size beds. And the other two rooms one of them had a queen size bed and the other one had two full-size beds. Each room has its own bathroom." They follow me as I go to open the bathroom door. The all walk in and look around while I stay outside the door. "You also have toothbrushes, toothpaste, soap, body wash, shampoo, Conditioner and other things you might need... Well if you need anything else just let me know" walking to the bed I point at all the clothes that are neatly folded. "Umm...Soo-ah and I thought you might want to be comfy so we got you some pj's, socks, undies, and some slippers. The sweatpants, sweaters and hoodies are used but I washed them all." Namjoon spoke up. "Thank you, you really didn't have to get us all these things" I shake my head.
"It's not a big deal some of these clothes belonged to my dad and my brother, I figured you guys could put them to good use."
I walk to the door getting ready to leave and give them some privacy.
"Oh Jin, there are scissors in the bathroom so that you can make holes for your tail. Dinner will be ready in an hour" I now and go downstairs. Time to cook.

Hybrids p.o.v
Once they are sure that Y/n is downstairs. They close the door of the bedroom. "Wow, she got us a lot of things" said Hoseok. Looking through all the clothes on the bed. The other Join him and start to pick clothes for themselves. Happy to finally have clean clothes and a bathroom.
"Guys, we still have to pick roommates" Namjoon announces.
"I am sleeping by myself, you fuckers are annoying" says Yoongi. Getting his clothes he walks out to his room.
The rest of the hybrids don't even bother to argue with their hyung.
Shyly Jimin tugs on Jin's shirt. "Hyung can I sleep with you?"  "Sure Jimin-ah" the oldest smiled. As they walk out together.
"Kookie and I will be sharing a bed," Taehyung yells. Dragging Jungkook with him to find their room. Giggling away.
Hoseok laughs at the youngest ones and looks at Namjoon. "Guess we will be sharing the bed " Namjoon goes to the clothes and sees what the other left for him. "I'm cool with that " he says to Hoseok.
"Hyung wanna shower first?" Hoseok asked.
"Nah, you go first Hobi"