Chapter 3: This Kid

Finally done with the kitchen I sip on a cup of tea as I wait for Do-Won to wake up from his nap and keep an eye on Soo-ah.

20 minutes later I hear Do-Won cry. Looking out the window to Soo-ah one last time I get up and go get him ready.
"Hello handsome, how was your nap" I coo. As he gives me a cute smile, showing off his 4 new teeth. "Come on little guy, let's get you dressed so that we can go buy food" he shrieks in excitement. And I just laugh at him as I change his diaper And bundle him up in warm clothes. Once I am done I go to the kitchen and get him a bottle. I am about to give it to him when I look out the window. My heart drops.
Soo-ah and her red wagon are nowhere in sight.
"Fucking shit, why won't she listen?!" I say in exasperation.
Putting on my coat, and dressing Do-Won in his winter gear with a baby bottle in had we bolt out of the house in search for Soo-ah.
I am freaking the fuck out.
I had no problem before letting her play in the woods but one I heard why the has was so cheap I git scared. According to people in town, there are wild animals in the woods. People who have lived here before have heard growls and all kinds of creepy sound at night. They would also find dead squirrels and birds. No one wanted to live here. To be honest I never heard anything. But when Soo-ah started going to the woods and talking about her 'Kitty Friends' that lived there I got worried and had to put a stop to her tea parties with the kitties.
Oh God! I pray that she is okay.

So? What did you guys think?

Thank you for taking your time to read this

Thank you for taking your time to read this.i feel the love.

i feel the love