Audition at BigHitEnt.

~Joanna's POV

Juliana and I are bestfriends, well...more like sisters, cause we love each other.

I'm so nervous, oh by the way we're going to audition to be am idol here at big hit entertainment.

~end of POV

Juliana- are you alright Joanna?

Joanna: uhmm.. yeah, just... a little nervous.

Juliana: ahh jinjja? Me too.. I'm so nervous.

Juliana and Joanna please proceed at the audition room.

The voice called.

Joanna: here we go *sigh*

Juliana: just think positive we can do this!

Joanna: ne... fighting!

They both hug each other and go to the said room.

~Joanna's POV

we will sing Just one day by BTS and we'll also dance the Boy in Luv by BTS and sing All Of Me by John Legend.

~end of POV

They sing just one day by BTS first, Joanna is the one who sing the raps, and Juliana do the rest.

Judge1: wow you two have a very nice voice.

Juliana&Joanna: kamsahamnida!

Judge2: yes and Joanna you're good in rap. Juliana you sing well.

......

After they sing just one day, they proceed to dancing Boy in Luv by BTS (A/N: they love BTS a lot). Joanna sings this time and also the super high note, while Juliana is the one who raps.

~after they dance

The judges clap their hands and stand.

Judge1: wow!!! You two are so... good.... wow as in wow...!!!

Judge2: I agree. Joanna you sing so good and also you perfectly reach the high notes!!

Joanna: *smiles wildly* wow thank you very much.

Juliana: *smiles* thank you. Oh we have one last performance.

Judge1: waaah... this two girls are good!

The girls giggled.. Joanna sat down in the chair to play piano. They will both sing duet this time. They will sing all of me by John Legend.

~after singing

The two judges stands and clap again. The girls can't help but smile.

Judge1: wow!!! You two are amazing singers. You sing every song with full of emotions!

Judge2: ne! And also you two can dance perfectly, even if the choreography of the dance is made for boys!

------

The girls received so many compliments from the judges and they both thank them a lot.

Judge1: we will decide which band you will join with.

Judge2: don't worry girls, you two are very talented and also you two looks good.

Joanna&Juliana: thank you!

Judge1: okay so... we'll just call you. Bye and thank you for auditioning.

Juliana: thank you and bye!

Joanna: bye! Thanks a lot! Good bye!

-------
A/n:

Sorry if this is bad. I won't force you to vote, but please put a comment!

how was it??? Is it good or... bad???

Mianhae if this is bad!

-TaehyungBts_ExoSehun