𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

『amelia's pov』

amelia's pov

"Ugh, my brain is numb from all those cop questions." Emily sighted massaging her temples.

The grey blanket that wrapped mine and Spencer's legs, dripped around the carpet we were laying on. After the other night we couldn't leave the girl alone so we all slept at her house. We became the press and police's main interest and they didn't plan on leaving us alone, although it wasn't the only thing bothering me. The visual of Ian's body were still creeping over my overwhelmed and exhausted brain. He was dead but his remains were still out there, just like A. Now, we got two mysteries to solve.

"I don't think I'd be here if it wasn't for A." Spencer sighted and shuffled against my shoulder she was leaning on.

"A killed Ian to keep you here." Aria spoke looking at her direction.

"I'm sorry, but that is not a comforting thought." Hanna stated slightly moving in her spot.

"A gives so she can take. The question is - what's the bitch gonna ask for now?" I said leaning on the arm chair Aria was sitting in.

"Whatever it is, I don't think we can afford it."

"Spence, I mean, you didn't--?" Aria mumbled turning to the girl again. "You didn't see anything?"

"I saw a black hoodie, black boot and gloves." Spencer answered meeting her eyes.

"Well, I think it's safe to say that A's not Jenna."

"Are we sure?" Hanna asked nervously.

"A sees everything, Han." I told.

"I'm starting to think we should tell someone about her. Him. It." Emily stuttered a little bit before getting closer. "What's the worst thing that can happen?"

"A knows all of our secrets." I said frowning.

"Yeah, if people find out, we'll always be those girls who blinded Jenna Marshall."

"And now we're those girls who are afraid of A." Emily argued back.

"No, Em. I mean, you're right, but look, we have so much to lose." Aria spoke up hugging her pillow closer to her chest.

"Ugh, I feel like I have a hangover and never went to the party." Hanna mumbled burring her face in her hands again.

"We need caffeine." I sighted really needing a cup of espresso right now.