𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

『amelia's pov』

amelia's pov

I didn't waist any time and walked straight to the class that Leo was minutes ago, hoping Jenna was still there. And I was right. She was in the classroom, leaning on the desk and biting her lip, her fingers clenching the front table.

"What's your problem with Leo?" I asked calmly with a hint of annoyance. The sound of my voice made her flinch and she immediately glanced in my direction. I was still irritated after the conversation about her.

Jenna. Of all people.

"Amelia." she told while getting up. Jenna faced me and put on an innocent smile, "I don't know what are you talking about."

"Drop the act. No one's buying it." I said bluntly while her face quickly changed. The fear traveled through her veins but never made it to her facial muscles or skin.

I got closer. "Just do us both a favor, Jenna, and answer the damn question."

"Leo might know where the thing I'm looking for is." she spoke.

"What do you need from him?" I frowned at her reply.

"I already told you enough." she answered with a small chuckle.

"He doesn't even know you. What could possibly he has that you want?" I said not making any sense of this.

"Oh, believe me, he knows me."

"What's that suppose to mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows even more.

"Nothing. Just please, keep your brother on a leash." she said muttering the last part with the same annoying smirk.

"Listen to me, Jenna, let it go. Leo doesn't need trouble." I said raising my voice before calming down, "So go bitch to somebody who actually gives a fuck."

Jenna jaw muscles tightened as her face dropped again. She walked away, ready to leave the situation before I grabbed her wrist.

"Got it?" I spoke while she gulped. Not only is Jenna possibly behind this whole A thing, she is know messing with my family and I won't let that happen. I finally loosened up the grip on her arm. After the tense silence, she stormed out of the classroom, my eyes still burning into her scalp.

I rubbed my eyes while a big sight left my lips as walked towards the class door. However soon stopped, feeling my phone buzzing in my back pocket.

Secrets, secrets, secrets. Usually you're the liar.

-A

I didn't want to go home. I needed to get away. After today, I needed to clear my head, so I decided to go to the one place I could think of right now.

I used to spent hours and hours there, but since Ali disappeared I didn't visit it often. I reached the location and a smile immediately came across my face. I missed this place.