𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

『amelia's pov』

amelia's pov

"Is that Jenna?" Hanna muttered.

We were back in Emily's room. The laptop sat on the end of the bed, our eyes were glued on the screen. As soon as we got back, I wasted no time and immediately put the mysterious flash drive in. It was a collection of videos. Creepy videos of us. The last one showed Jenna standing near a window obviously talking to someone behind her.

"Who is she talking to?" Aria asked not moving her gaze. 

The camera shook a little bit while moving to the right. The person behind the curtain moved closer.

"Toby." I whispered.

"It's not right." Toby mumbled as Jenna gently wrapped her arms around his neck.

"There's nothing wrong about us, Toby." she responded chuckling. "We're not really related."

My eyes widened even more. "It was so easy for me to convince your daddy and my mommy that you've been forcing yourself on me."

Jenna started to unbutton Toby's shirt before continuing."You have no idea who you're dealing with."

"Turn it off." Spencer said harshly. I can't even imagine how this is for her. I quickly closed the screen down.

"Do you realize what these videos are? They're of us, Ali, Jenna. We're young girls in our bedrooms changing clothes. We're naked." 

"Exposed."

"Do you think someone was watching us and getting off on it?" Hanna asked quietly and I could feel her arm shaking against mine.

"Well, we all know who had a thing for younger girls." Spencer answered.

"I feel sick." Emily muttered. I did too. 

"In some of these, we were just kids."

"Ian's been watching us for years." I said and when the words really sank in, it made me shiver.

"And he killed Alison to make sure that nobody found out." Spencer added.

"I wish Ali would've told us about these videos." Emily said looking at her tangled fingers.

"You guys, it is not too late to help her." I spoke taking the flash drive out of the computer standing up. "We can use this to prove that Ian killed Alison."