Chapter 43

Dean POV:

I don't want to wake up from this beautiful moment but the buzzing sound of my phone repeatedly disturbs me. If I don't pick up the call, it will continue buzzes until it wakes up my sweetheart from his peaceful sleep.

I slowly open my eyes and lean against the headboard. I glance over at the alarm clock on the small bedside table, groaning that it is 3.53 P.M. I look over to my left and smile when I see my princess sleeping soundly, the thin, white sheets slipping down his golden brown body, hanging low on his hips.

I move my hand to stroke his hair but my phone again disturbs me. I growl as I take my phone from the bedside table and look at the caller ID. I don't know why he is calling me.

I get up from the bed, taking another glance at the sleeping Seth who has now rolled over onto his side. I slide the door open and close quiet as I step out of the room before attending the call.

"Hey Roman, what's up?" I ask in a friendly tone.

"Hey, I heard Seth skipped the class with you from Alexa now. Is he with you?" He asks in a concerned tone.

"No. He said that he feels sick so he went home." I lie to him because I know what I'm doing. If I told him, he would ask questions to Seth and it made my princess worry about the whole situation.

"Okay, thanks, man. I'll talk to you later." He says and hangs up the phone.

I quickly enter the room and grab Seth's clothes from the floor. I want to wake him up but I don't want him to fear for anything when I'm with him. I rub my forehead as I think about the situation.

I know time will go easier if I think about the situation too much so I step into the action. I place his clothes on the edge of the bed before I lay beside him. I place my hand on his cheek and slowly trail my hand down his body until reaching his waist.

I give a hard pinch on his waist which makes him yelp and wakes up from his sleep. When his eyes flutter open, he is mesmerized by my eyes and I lean down to press a soft kiss on his lips before whispering in his ear, "Take a nap, baby. I'll take care of you."

He closes his eyes and drifts into sleep again. I sit up and dress him in his clothes. I slowly grab him by his arm and shove him in my shoulder. I want to take him to his home before Roman reaches his home.

I go downstairs to take Seth's bag and slip it in my other shoulder. I step out of my house and look at the car. I know it can't use at this time so I hold my princess tightly and use my vampire speed to go to his house.

Within a minute, I reach his house and hide behind the tree as I'm looking at his window. I sigh and hold my princess tightly as I climb on the wall as usual.

Once we enter his bedroom, I place his bag on the table and make him lay on the bed carefully. I look over him and smirk proudly when I notice the visible love marks on his skin.

I want everyone in this world to know who he belongs to. I want everyone to know that he is the soulmate of this vampire but I can't do that now. If I do that, he will be in trouble and it makes me difficult to take him out of that situation, then how can I take him with me to my world before fall?

I open the closet to take a shirt for him and smile when I see my shirt in there. I take my shirt and look over the sleeping beauty on the bed. I have no time to feel now so I quickly put the shirt inside and take another shirt for him.

I move to the bed and grab him by his arm and hold him against my chest. Careful but with a certain touch, I tug his t-shirt and pull it up over his head. Then I put the new shirt on him and slowly make him lay on the bed to check if there are any visible love marks.

Once I check everything, I sigh and lean down to press a simple kiss on his forehead. "I won't let you in any trouble," I whisper against his skin and lay my head on his chest.

I quickly get up when I sense someone is coming to his room. I take the blanket and wrap it around him safely before hiding myself behind the closet. I look over the closet to find whom when the door opens.

Roman enters the room and looks over Seth. He then sits at the edge of the bed and places his hand on my princess's cheek, "I'm glad you're safe. I'm here to talk to you but now I don't want to disturb you so I'll talk to you later."

He leans down and presses a soft kiss on his forehead. He adjusts his blanket and pats his cheek. He then gets up and leaves the room.

I stand there a few minutes and think about what Roman is going to talk to him. I come out of my thoughts when I hear Seth mumbles something in his sleep. I go to him and hear what he is saying.

"I love you, Dean. Don't leave me... alone." He mumbles and rolls over to his side. I smile and give a peck to his lips, "I won't."

I want to go home but I don't have the heart to leave him without explaining the situation. I slide under the covers and pull his warm body underneath with me. A smile tugs at my lips as I wrap my arm around his slender waist and place my head on his chest.

Seth POV:

When I wake up from my sleep, I feel a weight on my chest. I smile lightly as I see Dean laying on me and wraps his arm securely around my waist. I stroke his hair and lean down to kiss his head.

Then I notice this is not his room, this is my room. How could I be here? Fear starts to overwhelm me when I think about the situation. What if anyone comes here and sees me with Dean?

I pat Dean's shoulder gently, not wanting him to worry like I am. He rolls over to his side and slowly opens his eyes, "Evening, beautiful."

"Evening, I want you to explain to me what happened when I was in sleep. How could I be here?" I feel my body is tensed as I look around the room.

"Don't get tensed. I don't want you in any trouble so I took you here." He says, leaning forward and presses a soft, tender kiss on my lips.

"But how?" I ask confusedly.

"Through the window." He simply says, leaning forward and presses our lips together once more.

I am really confused by his answer. How could he carry me through the window? "Dean-" He cuts me off by another kiss and rests his forehead against mine.

"I know what you're going to ask next, you lightweight. Don't overthink, I'll take care of you and be with you in your every part." He says and I nod. This time, I move forward and press our lips together. I feel my own eyes slide shut while my arms reach up and wrap them around his shoulders and pull him closer to me.