Chapter 4

Dean POV:

When I leave the principal office, a girl with long blonde hair, wearing a black t-shirt with faded jeans, stops me on my way. I give her a look when she says, "I have seen you somewhere and I can't forget your face!"

"But your face is easy to forget," I say and walk away. I knew her because she was the one who yelled at me that day when I bumped into Seth. If I give her a knowing look, I can't achieve my goal.

I walk outside and smile to myself when I see Seth standing near my car. He looks a little nervous and tells me, "Thanks for saving my life that day."

I ignore him and open the car door to get inside. I adjust the side-view mirror to see him from here. I notice the confused look on his face as he thinks about my behavior. I smirk and start the engine to drive the car to my place. 

I'm here not for your thanks baby, I'm here for you.. only you and soon I'll take you along with me to my world!

When I reach my house, I stand outside for a few minutes and think about the entire college thing. I sigh and get inside to see my mom Ronda Rousey sitting on the couch. I go to her and sit beside her, laying my head on her shoulder, "I don't like to go to college.."

She places her hand on my cheek, "Why honey, you only took a decision to join there but now?" She gives me a confused look, not having the heart to believe my words.

I move away and look her in the eyes, "I don't like the principal because he is so rude, mom."

"Don't worry, we will take care of that principal and the next principal is our friend, Vince McMahon." She says and kisses my forehead.

I nod, "Thanks, mom." I lean down to kiss her cheek and give her a soft smile. 

My parents are staying here for me to succeed in my love so they will do anything. Even if they have no other choice than kill the principal, they will. I smirk and dream about my next day in college.

I try my best to make Seth love me as I love him, in my way!

Seth POV:

All the girls in the college told that guy is hot but behaved rudely. I also accept they are true because he is so rude than I've ever imagined.

I look around the cafeteria as I sit at the lunch table, waiting for my friends. I can hear the talking girls, and they are still buzzing about the rude guy. I smile and wave a hand at my friends when they are in my sight.

"Everyone is talking about the rude guy. What do you think about him, Seth? Is he sweet?" Carmella asks as she sits down at our lunch table with Alexa.

"No, he is the nastiest, rude, and most arrogant man that I have ever seen in my life," I say as I open my lunch box and take a bite out of my cheese sandwich.

"You know what, guys? I heard just now that our principal was fired for denying his admission," Alexa says, resting her hands on her cheeks and leaning her elbows on the table.

"How could he rule the management like this?" Carmella frowns and puts her sandwich back on the tiffin box irritatedly.

When I am about to talk, I'm interrupted by Roman, who is plopping his stuff down next to me. "What are you talking about, guys?" He asks with a smile on his face.

"We are talking about the new guy... Anyway, what makes you happy like this?" I ask him, wanting to know the exact reason.

"Our football team has been selected for a national level competition and I'm the star player for our team." He says proudly and steals my sandwich.

"That's good." I pat his shoulder and lean against him. I'm very happy for him because this is his dream, his passion, and his everything. If his team wins the competition, he will be a star and he will get a grand future in his life.

Dean POV:

I didn't plan on staying here. I don't want to draw attention from anyone. I'm only here to start a new life with my lovable one. When a wonderful thing came crashing into me, my every plan got collapsed. But whatever happens, I will go to my vampire world before next fall.

My eyes changed into black color because my stomach growled so I make my way to the street and find a girl who is playing in front of her house on this wondrous night. I chuckle watching her, then appear behind her and put my hand over her mouth as I hiss beside her ear. I smile as my fangs come out.

I lick my fangs and open my jaws and push my fangs into her neck. As she moans in pain, I bite her neck and suck her blood. When my stomach is filled, I lick over the wounds that I caused and pull away from her.

I let her go after I take what I need. Now I close my eyes as I give myself a moment to let the newly gained hemoglobin flows through me. My breathing starts to even out. After becoming relaxed enough, I open my eyes, now my eyes back to their normal blue color.

I sigh and use my vampire speed to get out of there. I need not use my power like morning to protect myself from the sunlight because this is night. This is our time for everything... Vampires' time!