Chapter 9

Dean POV:

My dad is unable to control his instincts for blood and whispers to my mom, "All humans are enjoying the party but there is nothing for us."

My mom nods at me and grabs his hand, "Just control your instincts for another day." He refuses but she tries to make him get some control.

When I am talking to my parents, I sense something bad happening to Seth. Earlier I saw him arguing with the security but after that, I didn't see him yet. I look around and see Roman leaving the house lonely and angrily.

Where is Seth? Is he left my house earlier?

My mind tells me repeatedly that Seth is in danger so I use my vampire speed and search the whole house to find him. Finally, I see him with Joe and Joe is forcing him at the backyard of my house. I get angry and push Joe away from Seth before punching him vividly.

Joe yelps and attempts to protect himself as I pummel my fists at his face and neck. Pools of blood start to cover my hands and Joe's head. "You don't deserve to be alive anymore."

I growl at the barely unconscious man and dip my head, trailing a wet trail up his neck with the tip of my tongue. I sink my pointed teeth into his flesh and drink all his blood and throw a lifeless body to the ground.

I close my eyes when I remember Seth is here. I wipe my mouth and turn around to look at him but he is laying on the floor unconsciously. I sigh myself and move towards him. I kneel beside him and remove a strand hair from his face and try to wake him up.

He slowly opens his eyes and looks at me with a smile on his face, "Y-You came again.. to save me? Whenever.. whenever I'm in trouble, y-you al-always there.. to save me and you're my super hero.."

I smile and cup his cheeks, "You alright?"

"I.. I'm 'kay," He mumbles and tries to stand up slowly. I hold him against me before he falls on the ground. He couldn't stand on his own so he leans against me shakily. "I just had a drink." He mumbles.

"One drink?" I ask and try to take him inside before he sees Joe's body. "Look at you, you little lightweight. Let's get you inside, you and your phone?" I still hold him against me, leading him inside my house slowly.

If I drop him at his house, Roman and his friends will thank me and they make a soft corner for me in their heart. I don't want that.

I turn the doorknob of my room and push the door open. I carry Seth in a bridal style inside of my room being careful not to hurt him because he couldn't able to walk due to fuzzy.

I make the smaller male lay on the bed and turn to leave but he grabs my hand and stops me from leaving, "Don't go, I'm scared. Stay with me." He whimpers.

I hear the sadness in his voice. "I'm here for you so you don't need to scare for anything." I kiss his forehead and say, "Just a minute. I'll be here." I leave the room and make my way to my parent's room to tell them what I did to Joe.

They tell me they will take care of everything. I nod and make my way to my room. I am shocked when I find Seth is not there. I hear his sound from the bathroom so I open the bathroom door and see him holding his head while vomiting.

I help him and take him back to the bed. I take his shirt off of him because he vomited all over his shirt. I gently make him lay on the bed. I take my shirt off before I climb on the bed with him carefully.

He moves closer to me so his head is on my chest. After a few minutes, I hear him snore softly. "I love you, Seth." I kiss his forehead. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.