Chapter 41

Dean POV:

As my fangs sink into the smooth skin of a man, I close my eyes and let the blood enters into my body. "Dean!" When I hear that voice, I am shocked and pull myself away from the man before looking at Seth.

I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand as Seth looks at me in pure horror and shock. I take a step towards him to convince him but he holds his hand out, "Stop! You're a vampire! I fell in love with a vampire!" He covers his mouth with his hands.

"Baby, just hear what I'm saying.." I try to talk to him but he refuses and moves back to keep a distance between us.

"And at some point, you will turn me into a vampire too?" His tone is in a bitter taste.

"Baby, don't think like that. I'll do if you want to be a vampire. If you don't want it, I won't do it. I won't do anything against your will.." I slowly move towards him but he walks backward until his back hits the wall.

"Don't come near me. I don't want anything to hear from you." He yells in fear.

"I love you, princess. I will never do anything to hurt you." I place my hand on his cheek and look into his eyes.

He pushes me away, "You love me? Really? You cause all this fucking drama because you love me? I can't believe you. I don't want you. Stay away from me!" He wipes his tears away and walks away from me.

I breath heavily as I wake up from my sleep. I run my hand through my messy blonde hair and look around the room. What a worst nightmare I ever had in my life? This reminds me of something. Something is wrong!

This shouldn't be happening. I won't let this happen. Is this the end of my love? The vampire love!

Carmella POV:

I step out of the car and look around the surroundings in search of Seth but my bad luck, he's not found in my eyes. I want to show the video to him and make him stay away from Dean before anything bad happens to him.

I didn't get any sleep the night prior because my mind kept playing the video of Dean and the blonde woman over and over. I still have questions that I saw are real or not.

Not only to Seth, I want to show everyone about Dean's secret but I don't have the guts to face Dean anymore. I will reveal the truth to everyone after I get support from my friends but right now, I need to work hard to get Seth out of Dean's hold.

I walk on the hallways and see Seth working in his locker alone. I have no chance to get him alone without Dean on his side so I want to use this situation as mine.

"Hey Seth," I pat his shoulder which makes him look at me.

"Hey, just wait. I'll get the books after we can walk to our class." He says and turns around to continue his work in the locker.

"I want to tell you something. You need to hear without getting tensed or angry." I say to him as I look around to know whether any of one hearing our conversation.

He turns around and looks at me confused, "I won't get angry whatever you gonna talk to me, so feel free and tell whatever it is bothering you." He gives me a soft smile.

I want this smile forever in his face so I want to tell him. I encourage myself before talking to him, "You know I'm a night owl anyway. And it's good to find some truth."

He smiles as he takes his books out and puts it in his bag. "Okay, this time you found what truth?" He asks as he zips up his bag.

"Seth, you will mad when I say this but it's true. You have to stop seeing Dean. He's not-" He cuts me off by holding his hand out. He looks at me in disbelief, "I know you don't like Dean but other than that, what you have a problem with him?"

"No Seth, I'm telling you the truth. You love him blindlessly so you couldn't see the truth which is in front of you." I take my phone out and hold it in front of him, "Just look at the video I took."

Disbelief mixed with anger clouds over his face, "You're fucking stalking him? I can't believe that you did. What is wrong with you?!"

I'm sure he won't see this video if I tell him gently because the love for him makes him blind. He shakes his head when I'm in my thoughts and move but I grab his hand. He tries to lose the grip, "Let me go.."

"Please!" I say with desperation in my voice. "It's important that you want to know. Look at this video and it will show who Dean is." I shove my phone in front of his face, "He is a vam-"

I stop when I see Dean comes towards us. Fear starts to overwhelm me as I see him. He comes to us and eyed my hand which is held Seth. I let Seth's hand and look around not to show the nervousness in front of him.

"Bye, Seth. I'll meet you later." I wave a hand at him. I sigh as I cross Dean and make my way to the class.

Dean POV:

I noticed the nervousness in Carmella's face when she saw me. Usually, she would show her attitude in front of me but now... Something is wrong. I should let this as nothing. Maybe nothing has many secrets.

I look at Seth and notice the anger and frustration in his face. I grab him by his hand and pull him against me, "Why are you so mad, baby?"

"Nothing," He says and nuzzles into my neck.

I'm sure something is wrong. "Dean, will you take me outside? I don't wanna go to class today." I hear him saying against my neck.

"Sure." I smile and kiss his forehead before taking him with me. I don't forget that I want to ask him what made him pissed off.