Chapter 34

Dean POV:

I try to concentrate on something and busy myself, but I can't after Seth leaves me when he got a call from Roman. I shouldn't have let him to leave but I did, because I can't see him worry for someone when he is with me.

When I call him earlier, he says that he is fine but my mind doesn't accept that. I want to know whether he is okay or not. I stand up from the couch and look at the clock, it shows 11.53 PM.

I know if I wait for another eight or nine hours, I will meet him at the college. But I have no patience to wait here and stare at the clock until the time reaches to go to the college.

I look myself in the mirror and smile when I see my princess, wearing full in black like me, standing beside me with his beautiful smile. I am amazed by his appearance and he doesn't know how long I was waiting for this moment.

I place my hand on his cheek and look into his eyes, "You know Seth, how long I was waiting for this moment to see you like this as a Vampire's princess?"

He stares at my eyes and looking for the answers. Instead of giving him answers, I move forward and lean into a kiss then realize it is my imagination that Seth is here.

I hit at the back of my head then look around and notice I can see my Seth everywhere in my room. What the hell is happening to me? I know it's all my imagination but why this bothering me tonight?

Is this remembering me something?

If I start to think about it, I can't go and see my Seth so I ignore everything. When I open the window, the cool breeze hits on my face then I realize why these all happening.

The fall is going to start soon, which means I have only four months to go to our vampire world. These things are remembering me that I need to do everything within these time.

I know I can't control myself anymore even I wish because Seth's thoughts are going to torture me both mentally and emotionally. I take a deep breath and step out of the window.

As I am standing in front of Seth's house, I feel irritated and look around when I hear a dog barking at me. I glare at it and it immediately stops barking and runs to the opposite direction.

I smile as I turn my head and look at Seth's room window. I use my vampire speed and climb quickly to his room through the window. A confusion grows on my face when I see my princess sleeping in a very uncomfortable position.

He is sitting on the floor near his bed and leaned his head on the side of the bed. I move over to him and kneel down beside him. I remove the strand hair from his face and notice the tears stained on his face.

Whether he cried?

I grit my teeth as I think what would happened here when Seth reached here. I'm sure Roman talked something shit to my baby and made him like this.

"You need to suffer Roman for making this to a Vampire's princess!" I fist my hand and move to stand up but stop when I notice Seth's head slowly slips from the bed. Before it falls, I grab his head and make him to lean against me.

I slowly lift him in my arms without waking him up and carefully make him to lay on the bed. He looks very beautiful in his sleep, normally compares to. What I did this angel came to my life?

I think about this later now I didn't forget about Roman. I grit my teeth and try to move but something stops me from moving. I look up and notice my locket holds onto Seth's S initial locket.

When I try to take my locket from his, I notice how close our faces are. I lick my lips as I look at his pink plump lips which I will kiss in my whole life if I want to.

I take a long slow breath and lean down to kiss him. When I pull away to look back at him, his eyes flutter opened. "Dean.." He blinks his eyes and looks at me confused.

Before I try to process, he pulls me down into him and gives me a tight hug. I move away and look at him in the eyes, some creepy feeling does funny things to my stomach.

"What are you doing-" I cut him off by kissing his lips. I know what is he going to ask. Now I have no answers for any of his questions. I move away to catch my breath and then look at him again.

I make him mesmerized for me because I don't want him asking questions to me. I snuggle my head into the crane of his neck, pecking tiny kisses on his soft, smooth skin.

"You know what princess, I don't know how I'm going to control myself for these four months." I groan and nestle into his neck, inhaling his scent.

I move to his jawline with a low groan while my hand tries to undo the the button of his shirt. I stop when I undo his first button because I feel ashamed for doing this.

If I wanted to take him like this without he knows, I would take him when I first met him. I don't want him like this. I move away and kiss him one last time before I leave the place.