Chapter 38

Carmella POV:

I sigh as I close the door behind me and leave Alexa's house. A scowl forms on my face as I make my way to my house. I told Alexa that Dean is cheating Seth but she didn't believe any of my words. I don't know then how can Seth believe me?

I tried to show the photos of Dean which I captured that day to Alexa but she refused to see them when I mentioned Dean. I can understand it's not worth to talk to Seth before I gather some more evidence against Dean.

As I walk on the street, I notice a familiar figure walking on their way in front of me. It is none other than that jerk, Dean Ambrose. I step aside and hide behind the tree when he turns around to check whether someone is following him.

I move my head slowly to check whether he continues his walk but I am shocked when I figure out that he is not there. "Shit! Where the hell he went?" I place my hand on my head as I stand in the middle of the street to search for him.

"How could he disappear suddenly?" I ask myself then decide to go on the way where I saw him walking before. I reach the bar after fifteen minutes of walking and think about whether to go inside or not.

Finally, I decide to go inside in search of him and find him with another woman this time. This isn't the first time I have seen him with someone other than Seth. For one instance, just a week ago, by luck, I saw him with another woman in the restaurant.

I glare at Dean as he flashes a smile at the woman. He leans towards her and whispers something into her ear which makes her laugh softly. His index finger taps the side of the wine glass that he is holding, the dark red liquid slightly trembles at the movement.

I grit my teeth as I watch their flirting from here where I hide behind the wall. When I see them stand up from their chairs, I slowly following behind them but interrupted by the crowd.

As I rush out of the bar to catch up with Dean and the woman, I almost bump into a guy so I excuse myself before going outside. When I reach outside, I almost miss them rounding the corner of the bar, no doubt heading to the parking lot.

I make sure that my phone is set to video as I walk to catch up them. One more piece of evidence and I'll be ready to expose this clown. Seth deserves better.

I keep myself in the shadows as I sneak around the parked cars. It is easy to find my targets at least. I find them plastering against the side of a car, holding each other in their arms.

I heave soundlessly as I position my phone to record the action. After a few seconds, I decide to get closer to them because the angle isn't better to capture Dean.

By that time, the woman's already short blue dress is hiked up and her legs are practically wrapped around Dean's waist as he leans into her. While cursing up a storm in my head, I hit a record on my phone then blindlessly angles it towards them.

After some time, it becomes quiet. I stop recording then chance a peek. What I find causes me to raise my dark blonde eyebrow. There is Dean leaning against the car, but the woman is nowhere to be seen.

"What the hell? Where would she have gone?" I ask myself then decide not to wonder long here because it is not safe for me. I move slowly and get into the street to walk to my house before I get caught.

Dean POV:

I felt weak since morning because of those sunlight and I can't protect myself without the locket in light so I need to take my locket from my love. When I made my way to my princess's house, my stomach is growled so I went to the bar and got what I wanted from a woman.

I open my blue orbs once the newly acquired hemoglobin settles into me. I lick my fangs one last time and look around because I feel someone is watching me but no one is there. I need to feed or the hunger will get only worse and I'll make mistakes.

I look down to see the lifeless body of the pretty blonde who sacrificed her life to the vampire prince. I would leave her once I got what I wanted from her if she has not wrapped her legs around me but it's her fate.

This vampire prince only belongs to Seth and he has the right to wrap his legs around me as I fuck him senselessly. I want him so bad, so soon I make him mine and make himself give to me willingly.

I don't have time to stay here because I want to take my locket from my love before the next sunrise. I make my way to my princess's house and get inside his room as usual.

I smile when I see a beautiful man sleeping peacefully on the bed. I make my way to him but stop when I remember about the locket. I need to find my locket before I spend some time with him.

I go to the table and slowly open it to check whether my locket is there but it's not there. I check my locket in his closet, bed and everywhere but I can't find it. I go to the bathroom and find his clothes which he wore earlier when I saw him.

I take his pants and slip my hand in the pockets but it's not there also. I frustratedly leave the bathroom and look around the room once again. I understand I can't find my locket without using my powers.

I know Seth will wake up if I use my power so I want to mesmerize him before I do that. I slowly get in the bed and place my hand on his waist and squeeze it hard which makes him open his beautiful brown orbs and directly make him look into my eyes.

After he is mesmerized, I stand in the middle of the room as I close my eyes and throw my hands in the air. When I open my eyes, my blue orbs glitter as I look around the room.

None of the objects glitter except my princess. I am confused as I make my way to him and sit on the bed. I look over him and remove the blanket which hangs low on his waist.

My glittered blue eyes rake over his body from head to toe and find something glitters on his chest region. I place my hand on it before unbuttoning his shirt and see my locket tangled with his S initial locket.

A smile tugs at my lips when I see that and wonder how it comes to the right place. I take my locket before buttoning his shirt and wrap the blanket over him. I lean and press a soft kiss on his lips before whisper against his lips, "I'll give this locket to you when we go to our world."

I give him one more kiss before I pull myself away from him. I step into the window and look over my princess one last time before I use my vampire speed to go to my house.