Chapter 21

Seth POV:

I am sitting in the college library, tapping my hand anxiously as I am thinking about my conversation with Dean earlier. Will he do what I told him? What if he does that? Do I want to go out with him to dating?

My thoughts are interrupted when Alexa comes there and taps her fingers on my shoulder as she sits beside me. "Hey," She smiles and dips down the book which is in my hand. "What are you reading?"

"I'm just reading the comics." I flip to the next page, looking for something to bury myself into. The book is pulled from my hands by her before I find anything. I glare at her, "What do you want?"

"Book is here but your mind is in somewhere. Is something wrong?" She asks with concern in her voice. I swallow hard as she senses my things so well.

"No," I answer and pull the book from her hand. "Why would there be?"

She sighs and I know she clearly hated the answer she got. "You just really thought about something when I walked in." She says, still unconvinced due to lack of my eye contact. "Okay, fine. Is something got your boyfriend?"

"What?" I look at her confused.

"You know what, I was surprised when I saw him in the football ground. At least, he tried something how to stand in the ground." She laughs but I place the book on the table and quickly go to the football ground.

When I go to the ground, I see Dean sitting on the student bleachers with one of the footballs on his lap. I sigh as I glare at him and wave a hand at Carmella who is sitting on the the other side of the bleachers .

I walk to the bleachers and sit beside her, soon Alexa also joins with us. It's not a surprise to me when it doesn't take long, Carmella begins to talk trash about Dean, quite loudly. "I don't know why he is here and simply wasting his precious time!" She says.

It catches Dean's attention and suddenly there is a lot of hissing going on between the groups and he smirks at Carmella, "Why do you care about my time? If you want to care about anything, just care about your boyfriend for being him yours!"

Carmella stands up from the bleachers as she glares at him and goes towards him ferociously. I gasp when she and Dean stand face to face. I know about him, if she does anything stupid, he won't leave her without making trouble.

I nod at Alexa and then we both try to stop them before they start a fight. I hold Dean and try to convince him while Alexa convinces Carmella. He glares at her and walks away from there.

After the college is over, I call my aunt and tell her that I'm going to the nearby playground before I come to house. She accepts and then I go to the playground which is fenced in section of the high school and its football field, beyond the back gates of the school leads through a small field to the playground of an elementary school.

I sit on the swing and feel some peace when I think about my childhood days. My dad would take me to the nearby playground when I was a kid, I would run around the playground like I own it and my dad following me wherever I went. I would babble on to him about something but he would simply smile at me. Those memories are precious in my life.

I look around from the swing when I hear a chirping sound and see Dean coming towards me. When he steps closer to me, I stand up from the swing and look down at the ground.

"Nice hair, baby," He moves to where I am standing, smirking all the while. He pushes my hair out of my face, tilting my head back just enough to look at me.

I look at his eyes and he leans forward and presses his lips to my cheek quickly. I take a sharp inhale at his kiss and I am wondering if it is wrong. It is just a quick kiss and I pull back almost immediately when his lips touch my cheek.

He cards his fingers through my hair, giving a small smile. "You're beautiful. You're the only princess for me and my world." He murmurs next. I am just searching his eyes for a moment, what he is thinking before he leans forward again.

He kisses my forehead and I am mesmerized by his actions. When he is about to kiss my lips, I close my eyes and place my hands on his chest. I suddenly pull away when the rain pours on me and realize what is happening.

"I need to go!" I quickly take my bag from the ground and slip it on my shoulder. Before I move, he grabs my hand and whispers in my ear, "I want you to come to the tournament this Saturday for me, not for your cousin or your friends!"

I look at his eyes and nod. He smiles and lets my hand. I quickly leave the place before Roman coming here to search me.