Chapter 12

Dean POV:

When the class is over, I search Seth in the hallway but he is not there. I make my way outside and see him walking with Alexa and Carmella to his house. I am confused when I see Sami following behind Seth.

I hide behind the trees and watch him undisturbed when he attends the call from his phone and says that Joe didn't go home after the party and soon he will find him.

Maybe he tries to ask Seth about Joe?

This shouldn't happen. I buzz around and my eyes burn in silent fury the longer I look at him. Finally, Seth waves his hand at Carmella and Alexa when he separates his way to his house.

I quickly make my way to Sami and take him from there to the forest and push him against one of the trees. He spins around, his eyes widen and he gasps in surprise. "You.. why you took me here?" He looks around confused.

"Stay away from Seth or the next reminder will be your last!" I growl and look at him eye to eye.

"I know you and Seth have a thing but I don't try to enter your business. I want to know where Joe is because last time I saw him with Seth at your house party." He snaps and tries to pass over me to get out of the forest.

"Oh, so you helped Joe for his plan.," I growl and turn into a vampire appearance. "You lost your chance to live.." I kick him heavily into his chest which makes him flying out backward. He grunts at the impact his back makes when it hits the tree.

He slowly rolls to his side and groans in pain. I kick him in the stomach again and again, he wraps his arms around his midsection. He stands up slowly and tries to escape from me.

I grab him by his arm and yank backward. His back collides with my body and I slap across his mouth with my hand, "Did anyone ever tell you, pissing off a vampire is really a bad idea?"

I feel his body shakes as more tears slide from his eyes and his wails are muffled behind my hand.

"Where is all that brave you have before, Sami?" I mock him as I let him free. "Here's your chance to escape from me. Go on.." I throw him hard against the tree.

I smirk triumphantly at the wails that he makes when his body hits the tree. I walk over to him calmly when he is trying to get to his feet.

I growl deeply and give a swift kick to his ribs which makes his body send a few inches across the ground. Before he cries out, I pick him up by his neck and slam him against the tree and place my hand over his mouth.

"Shut up!" I spit at him. "After what you did, you have no right to breathe another breath. You knew already that I and Seth have a thing but you helped Joe. I won't sacrifice Seth for anyone! He will always be mine.. always!"

A muffled sound comes from him that sounds like, "I'm sorry."

"You're sorry? Oh, you didn't seem like you're sorry when you tried to ask Seth about Joe. Honestly, how fucking stupid you're?" I laugh and my fangs are now more prominent.

"Your sorry won't going to save you now, Sami. Now be a big boy and take your punishment." Pushing my hand even harder over his mouth, I lean down and sink my pointed canines into his neck.

Seth POV:

After college is over, I am sitting on the branch of a tree and watching the flowers in our neighbor's garden. I like flowers since I was a kid because it makes me feel good and relaxes me whenever I'm disturbed.

I jump when a car crashes the tree which I'm sitting and it makes me get out of my thoughts. I jump down to see if the driver of the car is okay. When I look inside, the driver is none other than Sami.

He is dead but it didn't seem like he died from the car crash. He has a mark right on his neck and it looks like a deadly pale.

I look around to see who did this to him. "It can't be a vampire because they don't exist," I say quietly to myself but freeze when I feel a strong arms pull me into them.

I want to scream because I don't know who they are. "Let me go." I say in a low voice but they just tighten their hold and whisper softly in my ear, "Now Seth, don't scream. I won't hurt you.."

The person says and I understand that he is a man and he has a raspy voice, but why he holds me. I feel his breath right against my neck so I shiver, "I don't scream.. wait, how do you know my name and who are you?"

I can't see what he looks like and I know he is strong just from his hold. "I'll tell you soon enough, my dear Seth." He whispers in a low teasing tone. He then runs his finger down my neck and smiles as he notices me flinch.

He lets me go and I look around to see who he is but he already left. I try to remember the voice and his touch, it feels like I was with Dean. "Wait, what if Dean came here?" I ask myself as I still freeze in the spot.