Chapter 24

Dean POV:

Few minutes later, Randy walks up to our table and places our plates in front of us. "Here you go boys. Enjoy and let me know if you want or need anything else."

"Thanks, my friend." I grin at him, already grabbing a chip off my plate, letting out a soft moan as I taste the food. "You have got to try these French fries. They are so good!" I hold some of them towards him.

He eyed off my plate, "Mm.. but there's a lot of carbs."

"Come on, baby." I grin with a mouthful of food. "Indulge once in a while, don't make your body putting weight. If you have weight, it's only you get pregnant."

He blushes deeply at my words and then looks at me. I lift a chip up to his mouth. He takes a bite and smiles wider, "These are so good!" He couldn't help the soft moan that leaves his lips.

"If French fries can get you moaning like that, I can't wait to make you moaning for me." I smirk and his cheeks flush as red as the tomato on his burger. "We need to leave, it's already late!" He says and stands up from his chair.

"Nah." I grab his hand and make him to sit back. I take a sip from my beer and say, "We have to wait for another few minutes!"

"For what?" He asks, looking around nervously and then looks at me, "Do you want to meet any of your friends?"

"Nah, I just want to spend some more time with you." I say and take another sip from my beer. I feel sorry for him when he tells me about his past and his parents were dead.

The rest of the evening flows easily. I'm sure he thoroughly enjoyed his burger and my giant plate of fries that we accompanied it but what we enjoyed more is the company of being with each other.

For the past two hours, my eyes rarely strayed away from his brown orbs, my gaze unable to be torn away from the beautiful man in front of me.

Seth POV:

I have a good time with Dean but I am little afraid of Roman, if he finds out that I am not in the house, he'll kill me. It's already late so I need to figure out a good reason to convince him.

I look back at Dean when he places his hand on mine and he has been non stop flirting with me all night. I smile when he tells that we're leaving this place and I feel worse what if Roman sees me with him when he drops me to my house.

I snap from my thoughts when Dean's strong arm wraps around my waist and pulling me out towards his black car. I can feel my heart racing in my chest, goosebumps prickling up on my skin from his touch.

We parted from each other when his friend Randy comes out there and asks, "Dean, you don't want blood to fill your tummy?"

I gasp as I see the blood filled bottle in his hands, it makes me feel like nauseous and I can't feel my body weight.

Dean POV:

"Shit!" I mutter as I look at Seth who is passed out on the floor. I go to Randy with anger and grab him by his shirt collar, "Do you have any brain or not?"

"Sorry, man. I didn't mean to, I forgot he is here. I'm sorry.. " He holds my hand and tries to calm me. I don't know what I am going to do? I shouldn't get him here!

I sigh, picking Seth up in a bridal style and step away when Randy unlocks the car. I make Seth to lay on the backseat and I slide into the driver's seat before start the car.

I drive the car, one eye on the road and the other eye on the mirror to see the attractive man in the backseat. Few minutes later, I stop the car when I reach his house.

I step out of the car and open the back door to get Seth and carry him in my arms. I look over the building and then look at Seth, "You know what, I get into your room through the window but now I can't do that when you're here in my arms. But don't worry, I'll get you inside the other way!" I say to his unconscious body.

I sigh and then knock the door but no one opens it. I again knock the door and hide there, Roman's dad opens the door after few minutes and closes the door immediately when no one is there.

I shake my head and again knock the door, he opens the door few minutes later and steps outside to check if anyone is playing with him. I use that opportunity and take Seth inside his house with my vampire speed without him notice.

I take him to his room and make him to lay on the bed. I take a blanket and cover his body to prevent him from being cold. I lean forward and press a chaste kiss to his lips before I leave, "Goodnight, baby."