Christmas-time: A Canonical Special

(Might get a little smutty, idk)

Christmas Eve: Four Years Prior to The Party

My eyes look up, meeting the clock on the wall next to the counter. "Shit! They're gonna be here in an hour!" I roll the last little dough ball, placing it on the cookie sheet quickly and placing them in the heated oven. My flour covered hands search for anything to clean up on, eventually resorting to brushing on my pants. A small sigh escapes my lips, looking over the now white stained jeans. I needed to change anyway.

"You have a sink right next to you, you know." I hear a warm, melodic voice behind me, the amusement evident in his words. I snap around, looking over my loving boyfriend with a bright red blush.

"Listen here, bucko-" I giggle, my face remaining red as I walk towards him. I point the accusing finger at him, smirking a bit as it pokes into his firm chest. "You don't have to make fun of me all of the time~"

A deep chuckle falls from Damien's lips, him pulling me in by the hips and looking down onto me with a jokingly condescending air. "Where's the fun in life if I don't get to pick on you, my Love."

"Well All I'm saying is that it'd be nice to be able to tease you every once in a while too! You just do everything so perfectly, I never get the chance." I tease. he pulls me in further, his eyes focused on me. I look away, a pleasant smile residing on my lips. He's silent for a moment, but it's a comfortable silence. The kind of silence you only find in the best of situations.

"You're perfect, even if you may not think so." His eyes flutter down for a second, hinting towards his next motion to lean in and press his lips against mine. A small sound escapes my lips as I deepen the kiss, my arms wrapping around his neck.

We pull away after a moment, my hand sliding down to press onto his chest and my eyes shifting up to his beautiful brown ones. I smile lovingly, placing my head on his shoulder and nuzzling into his neck. I sigh.

This is the place I feel I belong the most.

"Don't do that, my pet." His voice is deep, flowing from his mouth with a warm warning. You don't know what you do to me."

I smile a bit, making a small hm sound and kissing his neck softly. He makes a small sound, pushing me to nip his neck now. His hold on my waist tightens slightly. "(Y/n)..."

"What is it, Damien?" I ask innocently, before softly kissing his neck again.

He chuckles a bit, and I feel like I hear a bit of mischief within it. "Nothing at all, my Dear." Suddenly I'm hoisted up, him suddenly rushing over to our bedroom and tossing me on the bed. I yelp as I'm thrown on, him quickly climbing over me as I look at him with surprise. His eyes have darkened a bit, and it shows that I've taken my toying with him a bit too far.

"D-Damien! They're gonna be here soon!" I yelp out, my face bright red.

"Does it look like I care, my Pet?" His actions are slow, climbing onto the bed and entrapping my waist by climbing over me. His fingers toy with his  tie, He towers over me, looking me over as he begins to unbutton his white shirt. "Did you think if you worked me up, you could then stop me from taking all of you?"

Damien wasn't like this much, but when he was there was no way to stop him.

His neat jacket, tie and button up fell away to the floor, leaving his upper body exposed. I gulp audibly. Can't say I didn't love the sight. "Damien, really though, we can't-"

"It's not that we can't, it's that we shouldn't." He smirks, his hands resting at my waist, slipping under the floury, messy shirt that clings to my torso. His hands move up slowly, pulling my shirt up and eventually pulling it away. "But I don't take advice all too well. I like to do as I please, and be in control of what I do. So that is exactly my plan."

One of his hands tenderly moves down my body, slipping to the button of my jeans and soon fiddling with it. I blush deeply, my hands pressing to his chest.

"There's no getting out of this, huh?" I mutter out, my voice soft as he pulls the zipper down. He lifts a bit and gingerly starts to pull away my pants, slowly leaving me in just my underwear. His lips peak in a smirk, his heated eyes meeting my flustered ones.

"I would think not, my Little Monster."

——-
Almost an hour later, the group of three stood in front of a red front door, one knocking on the door. They all hold various presents, looking happy to be with each other and joking that it's taking quite a while for them to answer the door.

Suddenly it swings open, showing a slightly disheveled (Y/n). Her hair was tussled and messy, her clothes looking like they were quickly yanked on. Following behind her was a well kept Damien, him fixing his tie as he walked. He looked satisfied, an almost glowing look on his face as his stepped behind the messy woman

"M-merry Christmas" she stutters it out, feeling incredibly awkward.  Her cheeks quickly turn flush as the group quickly took in her look, knowing they are getting plenty of ideas as to why. William is the first to say anything, his eyes meeting with Damiens. "You sly dog."

He smirks, trying to hide the mischief in his voice as he backs up a bit to let them in. "I have no idea what you may mean, Will."

"Uh.. Do you smell something burning?" Mark's deep voice came from the back of the group, following Celine close behind and holding the rest of their presents. Celine smells the air and nods quickly, looking over to the pair.

"Could you have left something on?"

(Y/n)'s face quickly dropped as she realized exactly what that smell was. "My cookies!!" She scrambled to the kitchen, grabbing a mitt and yanking open the oven door to a plume of smoke. She grabs the pan despairingly, dropping it on the stove and showing off the blackened cookies just as the fire alarm started going off.

"Damien! My cookies! See what you did!" He pressed the button on the fire alarm, looking over her pouting frame and laughing softly. "It's not my fault and you know it. You knew what you were getting into, my Love."

Celine, now looking desperate to change the subject away from her little brothers antics, jumps in and says "Please can we eat? I'm starving!" 

(Y/n), her face red from embarrassment, nods quickly. "Yes, foods on the table." The trio quickly shuffles to the dining room, but not without William getting one more joke in as he passes.

(Y/n) puts her face in her hand, sighing heavily in exasperation before turning and grabbing a bottle of wine. She quickly pops it open and grabs a wine glass, poring it in and taking a large gulp. "I'm horrible with parties."

"I happen to think you're pretty great." Damien smiles lovingly, kissing the side of my head as he grabs a few more glasses to carry into the dining room. "Merry Christmas, (Y/n)."

"Merry Christmas to you too, you jerk." She giggles softly, nudging him a bit as she grabs the other glass and the bottle of wine.