nineteen point five

Calum,

What a shame it is that you wanted to wait until I wrote to you to address your wrongdoings. Good to know you decided against that, though.

I can't say I'm mad at you, but rather disappointed. I was looking forward to the date, and I had hoped that you were too.

Personally, I find it silly for you to call your company "they" and "my partner". I don't have anything against Mackenzie, and as far as I know, she doesn't have anything against me either. I spoke with one of my friends in your Spanish class, asking how she was coming along with the project, but she said that there hadn't been one assigned. She's always on top of her schoolwork, so I know that she didn't just blow it off. Do the guys know that you made it up?

If you wanted to hang out with Mackenzie, there's no reason you couldn't have told me. She seems like a really nice girl, in fact. Certainly nicer than this note to you.

It's not my intention to be rude to you, by the way. However, what has to be said, has to be said.

I'd be a complete liar if I said I didn't like you even just a little. Because honestly, I like you a lot. Feelings come and go, though. I just wish the ones I have for you would stop begging me to give you another chance, because I don't need this additional stress.

I spoke with Ashton and even he couldn't help me. He's my crutch, and for your support to not be able to help leaves you clueless, hopeless even. Luke was too worried over his date with Aries to be bothered (can't blame him though; I think they make a great couple). Aries was the same way.

Michael told me he wasn't willing to pick sides, not that I wanted him to, but agreed that you and I are doing more harm to each other than good.

It just kinda sucks, you know? Before we started, it was over.

Whether or not I will give you a second chance is yet to be determined, but I hope that sometime we can put this behind us and try again.

I just don't think I'm ready for that yet.

-M.C.

ps: sometimes, the chase isn't worth the prize.