Final Author's Note

What's up guys!! I've been really focused on writing the sequel for "Noted", "P.O. Box", and I just wanted to take a quick moment to discuss "Noted" with you guys.

As of writing this note, this book has 250K+ reads, and that's really hard for me to take in. Never in a million years did I expect for any book of mine to reach such a status, and I'm beyond grateful that "Noted" was given that opportunity. Because of this, I entered this book into the Watty Awards for 2015. That's such a surreal thing to say, because like I said, I didn't expect to ever be given the chance to have such a thing happen. If we could spread the word about "Noted", it would mean so much! This book is my pride and joy and I've been beyond grateful for the support you all have given it, and if it won a Watty Award that would be incredible.

Every day I read the comments that are left on the chapters (literally every single one) and I just adore seeing the feedback everyone is giving the book. I tend to follow those I see voting and commenting often, and I always try to respond when possible, however it can get a little difficult when I'm rereading the chapters and the comments that are left, trying to respond to as many people as possible. That being said if you have finished "Noted" and have anything you'd like to discuss about the book (ex.: a question you commented that I didn't respond to, critiques/ constructive criticism about the book, ideas for the sequel, etc.), don't hesitate to message me or comment! I love talking to those who have read the book and always want to answer anything that the book itself didn't go into.

In the future I plan on publishing a small spin-off of the sequel, "P.O. Box", and potentially publishing another version of the book from Calum's perspective. That's in the distant future for now, as I would like to focus on the sequel now more than anything.

I also saw a lot of people were upset with the way the book ended, and I certainly can't blame you guys. I planned on writing an alternative ending to the book, but decided not to because I wanted to go forward with the series and write a sequel, and figured that a different ending could have caused some confusion.

All of this being said, I just want to say thank you again for reading "Noted". I remember the idea for the book popping into my head nearly a year ago as I was working on my homework, writing the first few chapters, and reading the comments I had received telling me that "Noted" was something special and had more potential than I was seeing.

I ask that you do check out the sequel to see where Melanie and Calum's story takes everyone next, spread the word about "Noted" for the #Wattys2015, and comment any questions you may have about the series.

xx.