"Trust me when I say you don't want to walk in there."

                         Flashback

He hated coming here. Hated even more how dead and lifeless Kayleighs eyes would become as soon as she crossed the threshold, becoming someone else. Her body stiffer, more tensed, as if she was preparing for an attack that was sure to come. After a time, when no attack came, she'd position herself as she was now, and stare at the door.
Occasionally her fingers would run along the wall beside her, feeling the markings that were carved there, humming to herself. John didn't mind when she hummed the same song over and over. And more often than not he'd find himself joining her with the gentle tune. Sometimes when she'd stop abruptly, he'd continue if only to drown out the eerie sound of silence emitting the air.

John had thought she was sleeping. Kayleigh sat in the furthest corner, her back against the wall, long strands of hair covering her face. Quiet and still.
It wasn't until her breathing had spike up to almost panting, her hands clenching and unclenching, that told John other wise. Within seconds she was off the bed and on her feet, chest heaving uncontrollably.

"Kayleigh?" He calls out, pushing himself from the floor. "Kayleigh." He calls out her name again.

She didn't hear him call out, didn't see him as he crossed over the threshold and into her domain. Instead she heard the jingling of keys, the lock being pulled back, watched as the door opened. Kayleigh knew they would come, it was always a matter of when and never if.

"Kayleigh," Iohn says gently, hands spread out beside him, in a non threatening gesture.

Black boots was what she saw first as the guard entered. She didn't need to see more than that to know what was going to happen next.

"Kayleigh, it's me."

Words didn't matter, not in this time or space. The only thing that mattered, that ever mattered were the rules already set in place.

Never cry, never beg.
Ask for nothing, take nothing in return.
Keep fighting.

She had warned him, told him to never cross over into the cell, and now John feared what the end result would be.

"Kayleigh," he says carefully slowly trying to back his way out of the cell, but it was too late.

John didn't know exactly what took place next. The only thing he did know for sure was the girl, who had trusted him enough to bring her here, no longer exisited.

                  End of Flashback

"She's not the same Kayleigh when she's in there." John explains, shaking off the memory. "Its the only rule she has, don't go into her cell."

But Bellamy wasn't paying much heed to what John was saying. The only thing he could focus on was the fact that Kayleigh was back inside her own hell, and it both angered and hurt even more that she didn't come to him.
They weren't even half way there when they first heard muffled cries, before seeing a hulking figure running towards them. It was only a matter of seconds to deduce the figure was Asher, and the cries of pain were coming from the girl being carefully held in his arms.

"Kayleigh?" Bellamy calls out racing towards them "What is it? What happened?"

"He's coming!" She wails and everyone could feel the terror coming off of her in waves.

"Need to get her to medical." Monty says panting catching up with the others as Asher carefully transfers Kayleigh into Bellamys arms. "Can't have the baby here with no supplies."