Thirty-six

Third Person POV

"No!" Raven yells as she just been zapped. Smoke starts weaving through the air and they all begin coughing.

Hearing the shouts, Bellamy places on last kiss against Kayleighs forehead before moving quickly to where the others were.

"Raven, what is it?" He questions, as she let's out another cough before scrubbing a hand over her face.

"Oh, there isn't enough time." She snaps at him. "We're pushing too hard."

"What's happening?"

"Computer," she calls out ignoring the question, "systems check." 

"Launch system optimal. Navigation system optimal." The Computer relies. "Life-support system assessing damage."

"It's ok." Raven says nodding her head. "We're using supplemental, anyway."

"All life-support systems are offline."

More things fill the screen, as Ravens eyes bounce from all the numbers.

"Just wait." She mumbles to herself. "Two more."

"Landing system optimal."

"Comms, talk to me."

"Communication system assessing damage. All communication systems are offline. Recommend repair options for communication system."

"Who cares?" Clarke replies sourly. "There no one to talk to, anyway."

"Quiet." Raven barks out without taking her eyes from the screen.

"Damage is beyond repair. Total system replacement required."

"Talk to us, Raven." Bellamy says to her wanting to know what the next steps would be.

"We're not going anywhere." She says pushing away from the screen deaftedly. "Computer, terminate launch sequence."

Asher tosses a glare in Ravens direction before leaving the others to see Kayleigh. He had done what the little bird asked, ripping away at parts of the ship that needed to be put of the way. And the Azgeda spy still lived. Had done what she asked because their fight wasn't over, and here she was so ready to give up once again.

"Launch sequence terminated."

"Raven, explain."

"It's simple. There's no power in the ring." She says facing Bellamy. "Two minutes ago, I thought it wasn't a problem because I could activate it remotely. Over the rocket's comm system."

"So we turn the power on from the inside." He says simply

"We can't get inside. That's the point." Raven deadpans. "Without power, we can't even open the hangar door."

"Raven, think." Clarke urges, while Cammie watches on silently, Echo having dissappeared shortly after Asher. "You've solved bigger problems than this before."

"Oh, yeah, not in 53 minutes -

"Raven -

"It's over, Clarke. You know, maybe if I still had A.L.I.E. 's code eating away my brain, I could figure it out." She says shaking her head. "I'm not smart enough myself."

"Hey, Raven you can do this." Bellamy says stepping up to her. "Yes, you can." He says when she goes to deny it. "How many times have you saved our asses before you ever even heard of A.L.I.E. ?"

"Oh, too many to count." She says with a snort.

"You're damn right." He says with a smile smile.