Brady pecked her forehead. "I never thought I'd see the day Amelia Stanton would be so coy."

Amelia hid her face in her palms which made Brady laugh even more.

"Okay you've officially ruined the moment." Amelia huffed.

Brady stopped laughing and moved her hands away from her face. He brushed his lips over hers softly and pulled her closer to him. 

"You are so special to me Mia." He whispered.

Amelia stared into his eyes as she pushed a strand of hair off his forehead. "As you are to me Brady."

Brady grabbed her waist and kissed her, this time with more force. His tongue in her mouth this time, and she kissed him back the same way as she tugged on the hem of his shirt. Brady pulled away from the kiss and in one swift movement he pulled his shirt over his head. Amelia looked at the dressing on his chest and brushed her fingers over it gently.

Brady looked at her reassuringly, telling her the wound underneath wasn't painful.

Amelia got off him and went to lock her bedroom door before she went back to her bed. Brady stood up from the edge he was sitting on and joined her. He rested her head on the pillow and hovered over her.

He watched as her chest rose up and down as her breathing picked up rapidly. He slid his hand under her top and tugged at the hem as he slowly kissed her jaw line, down to her neck. His fingers making circular patterns on her belly as his mouth worked on her lips and neck.

Brady then scrunched the hem of the top and lifted it up, Amelia sat up and the top was gone.

Brady's breathing picked up as he gazed at Amelia who was topless and breathless in front of him.

Amelia was already feeling flustered just by the way he looked at her. She circled her hands around his neck and brought his lips back to her.

It didn't take Brady a minute to respond and kiss her back, his hands on her belly then moving slowly back up to her bra. Amelia let out a gasp as his hands cupped her.

She could feel him smile against her lips when she let out the gasp, in response she bit his lip.

He let out a slow throaty moan and pulled away, he looked down at her and licked his lips before grinning. "You want to play wild?"

She smiled coyly and shook her head. "Don't tease me."

"I thought you were enjoying all the teasing." He smirked.

She rolled her eyes. "That is not what I meant, I mean... don't laugh at me when I... you know." 

Brady lowered himself over her so that his chest touched hers, he ran his hand down her belly to her upper thigh before he went up again and played with her jeans button.

Amelia's breathing became ragged.

"Why would I laugh at you when I'm loving every single reaction out of you right now." He whispered huskily as his hands unbuttoned her jeans and rolled down the zipper.

Brady licked his lips as he tucked his fingers on the waistline of her jeans.

"Again, are you sure?" He questioned sincerely.

Amelia glanced down at his pants and raised a brow. "Even if I said no would you be able to resist?"

He pecked her lips lovingly. "For you, yes."