Applebee's

------Jada P.O.V-----

We got out of the car and I saw this handsome boy stare at me or Chelle or Omari. Chelle ran to Dana, Omari and jumped to Will, and Kayyla hopped to Cole. Ashli went to talk to David and Gabe and I looking in the car to get my phone that I couldn't seem to find. I felt a hand on my back as I was looking and saw the "Mr. handsome". "Do you need help miss" and I was surprised by the manners in him. "Oh, I'm lookig for my phone that I dropped and I can't seem to find it" I said while trying to not blush. "Well just give me your number and I'll call it" he said, I just looked at him, and he handed me his phone. "Well wasn't that smooth" I said while typing my phone number in his phone. He called, I felt a vibration in my back pocket, and I looked down in laughter. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and he told me his name and I told him mine's. Adé. I walked towards Applebee's laughing with Adé following behind me. He ran to catch up with me and we walked as he looked down at me with a smile. We got to the curb and Omari and Chelle made kissy faces at me and I just laughed. We sat down at a straight table for ten people but me and omari made up one person. Adé and Will sat on our ends of the table and Dana and David sat on the others. I was between Omari and Adé and Kayyla was between Cole and Will. Chelle was between Ashli and Dana, Gabe was between Ashli and David, and we all sat comfortably. We all agreed to pay separately. The boys would pay for their girlfriends but Adé agreed to pay for me and David would for Ashli. So there would be six checks. We all ordered drinks and five appetizers and shared it because that would be a meal. After we all ate, we paid, and stayed there conversating and talked the whole night.

-------Chelle P.O.V-------

Dana was whispering something that happened to Adé a little while back. I giggled, then Omari and Jada started laugh like crazy because of something Ashli said about me. Apparently, she told them that when I was little, I was always on my grandmother's phone recorder. I was always singing on it and one day, I recorded two songs called The Storm and Time for School. She played the song that she got from my uncle to everyone and they awwed. I gave Ashli a evil stare because she knew I hated those songs. Omari and Jada's laugh grew stronger and louder to the point that the kitchen heard them. They always laughed like this and it was contagious to anyone that heard. Next thing I knew, everyone in Applebee's is laughing, including me. The manager came in laughter and asked us to be in a commercial for Applebee's because we look so happy. We agreed and he brought out a camera and started filming. I said something weird that made Omari laugh which made Jada laugh, which made Applebee's laugh and then we were done. He told us to stay tuned to the Applebee's commercials. "I think it's time to leave" Dana said while helping me out of my seat. Adé, Will and Jada went to the bathroom. We all headed to our separate rides but Jada, Will, and Adé were still in the restaurant. We waited and Will came out t the car and started talking to Omari through the window.

------Adé P.O.V------

I came out the bathroom at the same time as Jada and she bumped into my chest. I stared at her eyes, I loved her piercing and her height. Tall girls are overrated and clumsy but also beautiful, somewhat like Chelle and Kayyla. I broke the awkward silence, bent down and kissed her. We pulled away while smiling and we walked outside holding hands. The boys were staying at my hotel and Jada and the girls were going to Kayyla's house. We seprated hands, I went into Gabe car and I blasted with questions and so was Jada because she lipped "Help me". I laughed and we drove off.