Sexy Music

The day past and #Chana was inseparable so the guys were a little bored. My mom had to go to the store and had room for four people. So Omari, Will, David, and Gabe volunteered. The rest of decided to stay and I haven't told my mom what happened on that Ferris Wheel. There was traffic and a dust storm came, momz was delayed and had to stay over Omari's. Meanwhile, Cole,Kayyla, Dana, and I had a little party between us. I downloaded a disco app, blasted my party playlist, and turned off the lights. We had fun then I saw Cole and Kayyla kiss and went into full make-out mode. Dana looked at me then I turned the music to my sleep playlist which is mostly sex songs. Dana grabbed my hand and started to lead me to my room. Cole saw us and he got Kayyla pinned down to the couch. Dana twisted me until I was in front of him, He kissed me and made he's down. Things got so heated that the memory of that night is blurred. Next day came and for some reason, I was filled with excitement and joy. But I wasn't the only one these emotions, me and Kayyl woke up before the boys. Since me and Kayyla are "Chefs", we cooked breakfast. While we were cooking, the boys woke up and greeted us from behind. "Goodmorning" as Dana kissed my shoulder. "Had fun last night" He whispered in my ear as his hug got more comforting. Some how me and Kayyla giggled at the same time. Time went on, We ate, got dressed, kissed some more, and eventually got bored of waiting. So around 12PM, we started playing truth or dare with my music playing. The game lasted for a few hours. When momz came home around 2:30, we had done indescribable things during the game. It was Saturday and we were leaving tomorrow. The boys said I can bring the four girls to L.A. So that Saturday was the checking for the month to L.A day. That day went by so fast that by the time I actually settled down was on the plane. Me and Kayyla got to set by our little night spenders. I fell asleep in Dana's arms and we made it to L.A.