Classic

--------Chelle P.O.V---------

So we have a meeting with the people of who want us in the films. They said they needed five couples and the end of movie for romance of marriage to appear with a full blown song from IM5. I aggreed while Dana told them that we were all in a realtionship and he said we get started in a week. But something with Dana's face made the mood seem serious. "Babes what's wrong" "Nothin, dont worry about" and i do as he say. We went to Long Horns because we were all craving seafood. We all sat down at a rounded booth with the order of Gabe, Alexis, Cole, Kayyla, me, Dana, Will, Omari, Cassie, then David. Me and Kayyla were talking about going to the teen club on my birthday and a surprise for Dana .

-----------Dana P.O.V-----------

"Will, you remember that phone call I got roim my mom?" I whispered "Yea" "Who do you think it was?" I asked. "I don't know but I'm pretty sure he's gone" Will replied kinda loudly but no one heard.Then we ate and stuffed our faces. During the dinner, me and Chelle reacted the Lady and The Tramp. After dinner, we headed to our separate houses, I drove Chelle and we got turnt up on Travis porter to T.I. We got to the house, pulled in the drive way and got out of the car. I closed the door but realized that I forgot my phone in the car.  I couldn't find it so it must of fallin under the seat. "What you doin n---" I heard Chelle be interupted. I grabbed my phone when I saw it and quickly peeped up my head. "LET GO!!!" Chelle yelled while a tall man was grabbing her arm. I ran over, push him and put Chelle behind me. He regained his balanced and said to Chelle in a southern commanding accent tone "BRING YOUR ASS HERE". "I not going with you....FATHER so go away". "You don't have a choice Chelle...I made you so you need to listen". I stood there while they're arguing and matching the genes in them. I come back to reality and then I hear the harshes words ever that a father would never want to hear. "You might of made me but you never raised me like a real man should, just get out of face. Next time I see you, is hopefully your dying bed" Then she walked away. I let her goand I stared at the man and his heart was broken to know that his daughter just said that to his face. I asked for his name and responded with teary eyes "Reshard Alonza". For some reason that name was already imbedded in my brain. I asked him to leave so I can speak to her and He left.

-------Chelle P.O.V---------

I can't believe I just said that to my father. All of these emotions mixed with pain, guilt, and hurt filled Dana's pillows with tears. I walked down stairs onto his couch, crying my eyes out but calming down then see Dana walk in. He saw me and he tried not to cry which made me cry even more. He placed me into is arms with my head lying on his chest. He comfort me through the night until we fell asleep.