Po-Pos

-----Omari P.O.V-------

Me and will snuck up on #Chana while they were sleep. We drew a beard on Chelle and a mustache on Dana. They looked so cute together and they were holding hands while they were sleep so we put whip cream on their hands. We took a bull horn that Will had for some reason. So I tried to slowly go between them.

------Dana P.O.V-----

Me and Chelle were already awake so like the actors we are, we let them think they were pranking us. I felt Omari try to come between us so I opened my eye near my pillow to meets Chelle's, winked at each other and closed our eyes. But I saw that Will wasn't in front of me but behind me. Omari yelled in the bull horn and I went for Will's face and Chelle went for Omari's. We laughed while Chelle and Will went downstairs to the kitchen and me and Omari took the top bathroom.

-------Will P.O.V------

I was going downstairs and Chelle clumsy self fell and We tumbled down the stairs. somehow I didn't crush her but she landed on top of me and we stood in that stance. I was holding her waist without knowing and she had the most beautiful eyelashes I've ever seen. Is that weird but who cares, i'm weird. But I had a urge that will hurt my bandmate and girlfriend. So I quickly slid off under, regained my balanced, and went to kitchen for some pancakes.

------Chelle P.O.V------

I was hanging out with omari, who seem awfully nervous for some reason and so was Dana earlier. I asked her why and she said because David got arrested. I ran to Cole for confirmation and he agreed. I asked Gabe what happened and apparently David was a costume party and he punched a cop. I asked where he was and they took me to the place in Gabes car which had black on the back windows. I couldn't see much until someone wrapped a blindfold around my head and sat on my hands so I couldn't remove the blindfold. It was bumpy road and I farted a few times but they were the small-no smell kind. We made a final stop and the person that was sitting on me grabbed my hands. They had a little more strength than me, the angle of my arms were a little upward, and they're hands smelled like my lotion. The only to girls that uses my lotion is Omari and Kayyla but Omari  is shorter than me so it wad kayyla that was sitting on me and dragging me. As I thought of all this in my mind, I was interrupted by a kiss which was a god giving talent. Then there were so many diffrent foot steps going in and out that I was doing brain puzzles in my head.