Ashli

Me and Will haven't spoke since the kiss but we have seen each other. It's been a week and we leave in a week and my sister came to visit us for our last week. She landed at 7:09, My mom went to go pick her up, and me and the boys stayed at the house. Omari had went to go visit her mom and Kayyla went to her dad. I heard the garage open and close and Humphrey jumped off of Will's grasp. My lovely sister came through door but she had her back turned so the boys couldn't see her. I ran to go help her with her bags and I saw the boys just staring at our butts. My mom went to her room while I helped my sister because she had a headache from the planes. We finally got situated but for some reason my sister didn't want to turn around. I whisper in her ear while trying to turn her around "Turn around". She turned and she was a little shock to see the five boys that I've talked about forever. "Boys, this is Ashli"

--------Ashli P.O.V-------

The boys stood there in shock and I looked at Chelle who looked kinda embarrassed. She snaped her fingers to break the silence and the boys jumped a little. "Ashli, meet the boys" and she walked away with sigh then sat on the couch with hwr legs crossed. I hugged and shaked four the boys hands and stopped at Will.

--------Will P.O.V------

This beautiful girl in front of me just stopped at me and I'm starting think that Chelle told her what happened. Ashli was very beautiful and I mean her and Chelle look somewhat a like but Ashli was older. She stared at me and then she laughed and gave me a hug. "Why so stiff, loosen up, I'm not the po-pos" and she ran to Chelle and buried her with kisses. Their little bonding of kisses turned into a wrestling match and somehow, Chelle won. They giggled, helped eachother up, and suddenly Ashli asked where Omari, Jada, Kayyla was. I told her where Omari and Kayyla were but I didnt know who Jada was. I have heard her name come once or twice from Chelle and Omari but never meet her. "We are going to meet up with them tomorrow at Apple Bee's" Chelle inquired. "Oh and Adé because he's in town and I invited him, if thats ok" Dana informed and Chelle just nodded. I haven't seen Adé in so long but I'm really looking forward to meeting Jada. But apparently, all of Chelle, Kayyla, and Omari's friend and family are just gorgeous.

------Dana P.O.V------

I just meet Ashli and she is gorgeous and she looks a lot like Chelle but she is her sister. We all fell asleep on the couch, floor, tub, while watching Up. I got to cuddle with Chelle but Ashli was giving me a "Awww thats cute but dont touch her" look but I tried to ignore it. It was Saturday and we were all getting ready to go to Apple Bee's and we took two cars. Ashli took the girls in my momz car so we picked up Jada, Kayyla, and Omari and we was turnt up with the music blasting. Gabe took the boys in his car and we were going to meet them there so they made reservations for eleven. We arrived at Apple Bee's with IDFWY blasting and we saw the boys dancing as we trie to find a parking spot.