Sea Life Drama

so it was the end of the month and it was almost time for Yesenia and Suzzette to leave while me, Omari, and Kayyla stay for the movie. So before they leave, we decided to go to the mall and visit the sea life aquarium. We took the bus because we didnt want the boys to know we going there. The bus cool, literary it had a/c and the bus driver blasted music that we all liked. I asked the bus driver where he was from and he said Ohio as he let us off the bus. We all said goodbye and hope we see him again. All five of us stood in the street like dumbells and sighed at the fact we were in L.A but being separated. "Oh crap, SAFETY HAZARDS, GET OUT THE STREET CRAZY PEOPLE" I yelled while trying to push them out the street. They all laughed at me because I was always like that and I was serious about some safety. We walked the mall, saw a lot cute boys, Snacked a little, and ran into Dimetire. We let him join our little girl group and he wrapped his arm around me and we walked until we ran into another group. "WILL" Omari yelled as will ran to her and cole went to Kayyla. Dana mugged Dimetire but went into conversation with Gabe and David. It was getting a little late so we decided to all go into the sea aquiruim. It was so beautiful until, BOOM. The door shut us in and we saw people running out the then hearing screaming and gunshots. We saw a group of robbers with guns then they closed us in with metal so if they shoot, we wouldn't get hit. We were in there and Dimetire was missing but he was right by side. I went to look for him in the aquarium but walkinh slowly and quietly just in case of robbers. Then I saw Dimetire, he wasn't in danger but he was about to be.

-------Gabe P.O.V-------

I followed Chelle's path to find her staring at Dimetire cuddling a girl that he just meet. I knew he was bad news but why do guys keep cheating on her. She turned around in tears that she couldn't see where she was going. She ran into me and I comfornt her while I saw David walk by me to see what I saw.

------David P.O.V------

I saw something that broke Chelle's heart. She is like a sister to me, to all of us, well except Dana. I slightly ran towards Dimetire and grabbed his shirt and dragged him towards poor Chelle and told him to apologize to her. She looked at him with Gabe letting go and she ran to a corner. I let go of him and told him to go to hell.

------Omari P.O.V------

I saw Chelle run past us in tears and boy tried to run after her but she runs to damn fast. The boys got tired and stopped to catch their breath. "HELLO" Gabe said while holding his hand towards her path. We ran to cheer her up and it took like an hour. We sang songs, we danced with music blasting, and played an acting game while we wait. Then we heard the doors open and we went home. Me and Will were devastated by what happened but we slept in the same bed.