Vampire Diaries

So I was bored one day with me and Dana in the same house. I was sitting on the couch and Dana usually sits on the floor but he didn't. He sat on the other end of the three seat couch. I looked at him and saw he was being a vampire because I was watching Vampire Diaries. His little costume made me laugh but in a little flirty way and didn't know why i did that. I guess my laugh gave him courage to apologize for what he did but I didn't accept it. I felt like we were friends but not more than because I don't think he believes me in the little conflict with Becky. "Listen Dana, We are friends now but not best friends so drop it" I confirmed him. "Well..."  " Well, What?" "Can we at least stop being distant and hug me please". I hugged him and then he pinned me to the floor to the point, I wasn't able to move my wrist. We were just staring at each other and started being weird. He started doing push ups and his face was very close to my boobs every flow down. I looked at his muscles, he was just gorgeous, but the Steelers hat was driving me crazy. We both liked football but different teams and I loved the Falcons, not the Steelers. "You know you like all of this sexiness Chelle...I'm going to stop unless you accet my apology" he said as I stayed quiet. "I could do these all day, and your boobs are motivation by the way. "Fine" i said and he paused in the air while not letting go of my wrist. I layed there looking at his be as beautiful eyes. "Man your eyes are beautiful and you the longest natural eyelashes" Dana said while getting closer. "Ummm, Thank yo--" then kissed me, he put me on the couch, and felt his back muscles with his pack and we snuggled. We snuggled until we slept and being in his comforting arms were just heaven. I was glad we kissed but also quiet angry at myself. So I drew a mustache on his face and laughed historically.