The talk

As I walked to my room and looking at Dana, He looked up and smiled. when I got to my room and I put my face to my pillow and let out my emotions. As my daily school routine, I picked out some clothes and took a shower.

-------momz POV-------

As my lucky charm goes get situated, I thought of one question. Why are they here? I asked them what made them come to the house. In reply from Cole "We saw your daughter's video that she sent us for the touchdown dance". I remember hearing this from Chelle even though I never listen to her. "She's talented, beautiful, and we remember her from one of our shows" Dana added. "so that means?" I said. Will informed "We want her and friend that we're in the video to do a secret project". I thought to myself of the pros and cons. Chelle would be extremely happy and I'll have time for the Tv but "what about school?" I asked. Gabe told me that the project would take about a month and she would be home schooled while living with Dana's parents in L.A. I thought everything through and told them YES.

-------Authors POV-------

I get out of the shower and dress and lotion up. I walk into the living to see my mom shaking hands with IM5. I asked what happen and my mom said she had to speak to me. As she pulled me away from singing muscles, she told me some news. "Your not going to be here for a month...you'll be in L.A." she told me. I jumped with excitement and glanced at Dana's smile and I went into a trance because I'm weird. "You go in a week and the boys are staying for that week...so stay descent" she informed. One by one, they walked out the door to tell the other person that was in the video (Suzzette). An hour later, I got a phone call from Su and I was answered with scream. Then, the boys walked back through my door.